- Date & Time
- September 25, 2019 - 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Hatcher Graduate Library, Gallery
- Location Information
- Event Type
As a first-year student, it's hard to figure out what you need to do to get an internship or to understand what interests you have. It’s difficult to know what employers look for or how might your interests equal a job or a major.
No worries, we designed an experience just for you.
During this 50-minute workshop, we hope to...
- Walk you through what employers look for in interns
- Help you set goals to prepare yourself to be a GREAT candidate
- Debunk major and career connection
- Guide you on how to use our office to gain experience
You should come if you…
- Are a first-year student!
- Want to know what experiences employers look for and how to get them
- Have been asked at least 50 times already, “what’s your major?”
- Aren’t totally sure on what the “Career Center” does
Sponored by the University Career Center