- Date & Time
- March 14, 2013 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Hatcher Library Gallery, 100 Hatcher Graduate Library
- Location Information
- Event Type
- Panel Discussion
Are you an undergraduate, graduate student, or faculty member interested in learning more about academic publishing? Please join us for a distinguished panel of faculty members from across the disciplines who will discuss the academic publishing experience for aspiring authors from a variety of viewpoints.
Thursday, March 14, 3:00-4:30PM
Library Gallery, Hatcher Graduate Library
All are welcome to attend. Registration is encouraged, but not required. Panelists include:
- Laura Buttitta, Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, will share her experience in publishing as an early career faculty member on the road to tenure in the biological sciences.
- Luke Hyde, Professor of Psychology, will share his experience in publishing as an early career faculty member on the road to tenure in the social sciences.
- Michèle Hannoosh, Professor of French in the Department of Romance Languages & Literatures, will share a reviewer’s and editor’s perspective on publishing in peer-reviewed journals. Professor Hannoosh edits the journal Word & Image: A Journal of Verbal/Visual Enquiry.
- Host Unit
- Michigan Publishing