- Date & Time
- October 17, 2017 - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Hatcher Graduate Library, Gallery (Room 100)
- Location Information
- Copyright Office Workshops
- Event Type
Please join us for Copyright Trivia Night. No copyright knowledge is necessary to win – one person might recognize a song from a copyright case, another might recognize it from the radio. Dinner will be provided, and there will be prizes for the top two teams.
These are a few sample questions:
- This work has its antecedent in a work by Mannie Garcia. The organization with which it is closely associated gave its artist a “green light” to start work on January 22, 2008.
- Based on the short story “It Had to be Murder,” this Hitchcock film stars Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelly.
- This company owns the Warcraft, Diablo, and Starcraft series and developed the Battle.net platform. It shares its name with a foe of Ironman who relies on cryogenic units.