The Digital Media Commons has 19 study rooms for individual and group study in the Duderstadt Center. They are available any time the building is open, except for a cleaning period on weekdays between 4:30 a.m. and 7 a.m..
Study room options include:
- 14 reservable study/interview rooms for individuals or groups of two. They are located on the second floor or the DMC.
- Study room B454, which is located in the basement and can accommodate individual or small group study.
- Group study rooms 16, 21 (second floor) and B260 (basement), which may only be reserved for groups of three or more.
- Rooms may only be reserved by students, faculty or staff with a valid U-M ID.
- Rooms are scheduled in one-hour blocks up to a maximum of four hours daily.
- Rooms may be scheduled up to three days in advance.
- No recurring reservation (same time each day, etc.) and no same day scheduling is allowed.
- Unscheduled times are available for walk-in use. Please refer to the posted schedule before walking in, and be respectful of the next scheduled reservation.
- When not scheduled, group study rooms are available for walk-in use; group use has priority over individual use.