The Digital Conversion Unit is located in the Buhr Shelving Facility at 837 Greene Street, Ann Arbor, MI in room 3212 (just 2 blocks north of the University of Michigan Stadium).
There is a University of Michigan Blue Permit parking lot right next to the Buhr Building (labelled 'University of Michigan Press' on Google Maps). For visitors, there is a metered lot at the southwest corner of Greene and Hoover, about 2 blocks away, as well as some unpredictable street parking on E. Davis Street and Brown Street.
- Go in the main entrance in the center of the parking lot. To the left is a photo of the main entrance to the Buhr Building.
- Just inside the door, take the stairs (on the left) or the elevator (on the right) up to the 2nd floor.
- Walk to the end of the short hall and turn right.
- Follow the long hall all the way to the end and turn left.
- Room 3212 is through the only doorway.