- Alternative Titles
- Springer eBooks, Springer e-Books, Springer Electronic BooksSpringerLink, Springer LINK, SpringerNature, Springer NatureSpringer MyCopy print on demand service, Springer My Copy
Provides online full-text access to over 100,000 books in many subject areas published by Springer, one of the world's largest academic publishers. Includes nearly all books published by Springer in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese in different subject areas, as follows:
- From 2016 to the present: Both Springer and Palgrave books in 14 subject collections (excludes some collections in the humanities and social sciences).
- From 2005 to 2015: All Springer books in all subject collections.
- Before 2005: Chemistry and Materials Science books in all languages (including German and Dutch) published from 1893 to 2004; about 25% of books in English on all subjects published from 1996 to 2004; and selected books in English on all subjects published before 1996, under the following imprints: Apress, Birkhauser, Copernicus Books, Humana Press, Physica-Verlag, Plenum US, Springer, Springer-Verlag, Steinkopff, and TELOS.
Includes books from many different book series as well as books published independent of any series. Includes books in German and Dutch only for Chemistry and Materials Science.
Books can be viewed and printed in PDF at no charge. In addition, personal copies of some titles can be purchased for $24.99 each through a service offered by Springer called MyCopy. The MyCopy offer is currently valid for over 20,000 Springer eBooks. Books are new soft cover editions with a color cover and black and white book content. To be eligible for the MyCopy service, books must be:
- Fewer than 1,200 pages
- Single titles (not part of a multi-volume set)
- Published 2005 or later
- English language
- 1893 - present
- Stable URL
- More Information