Access Problems Reported
If you need help finding alternative sources of information, or experience problems not noted here, contact Ask A Librarian.
- Alternative Titles
- IEEExplore, IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Institute of Electrical and Electronics EngineersIEEE-Wiley eBooks Library: Computing and Engineering CollectionMIT Press eBooks Library: Computing and Engineering Collection
IEEE Xplore provides full-text access to IEEE transactions, journals, magazines and conference proceedings published since 1988 plus select content back to 1950, and all current IEEE Standards. IEEE eLearning Library selects the best educational courses from IEEE conferences and workshops around the world and delivers them in engaging, instructional and interactive online courses.
To set up remote access to IEEE Xplore on a mobile device, please follow these steps:
- On the mobile device, use a browser to visit the IEEE Xplore website through the U-M Library's access.
- Click on the blue tab "My Settings" in the middle of the screen, then choose "Remote Access."
- Follow the instructions to pair your device. Users will be asked to sign in with an IEEE personal account before pairing.
- This device can now be used off-site for 90 days to access IEEE Xplore. Users must go to IEEE Xplore on the paired device and log in with their IEEE personal account to access the roaming subscription.
Please note that after 90 days, users will be prompted to again pair their device and can follow the same steps as the initial pairing.
- Full text 1988- (select additional material back to 1950)
- Stable URL
- Mobile Version