Current Page Path
Browse results for: U.S. Government Information in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 11 of 11
- ProQuest Congressional
Includes bills, laws, Congressional publications, hearings, reports, Congressional Record, CRS Reports and executive agency documents
- Social Explorer
Social Explorer provides easy access to demographic information about the United States, from 1790 to present. Create maps and reports.
- HathiTrust Digital Library
Searchable access to 13.5 million+ volumes, with full text access to 5.1 million+ volumes.
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO Monthly Catalog)
Provides citations to U.S. federal government publications. Contains references to books, reports, studies, serials, maps and other ...
- CQ Political Reference Suite
Includes CQ Almanac, Guide to Political Campaigns in America, Historic Documents Series and many others.
- CQ Almanac
CQ Almanac contains unbiased, objective and comprehensive summaries of all Capitol Hill activity from the previous congress.
- CQ Congress Collection
Provides analysis of members of Congress and data on how they vote on legislation
- Digital National Security Archive (DNSA)
Contains themed collections of over 80,000 declassified and FOIA'd documents that led to U.S. policy decisions.
- CQ Press Electronic Library
Collection of directories, encyclopedias and guides on US politics and policy from CQ Press.
- Declassified Documents Reference System (DDRS)
Full text of Presidential, Executive Branch, and Congressional documents since World War II declassified under the Freedom of ...
A retrospective database providing full-text access to the archives of core legal journals and other legal materials.
1 - 43 of 43
- American FactFinder
Population, housing and economic census data from ongoing surveys including American Community Survey
- American Indians and the American West, 1809-1971
Digitized collections from the U.S. National Archives covering American Indians & U.S. government relations during the 19th & 20th centuries
- American Law Yearbook
This annual supplement to West's Encyclopedia of American Law updates and expands the content with dozens of new topics. The 2005 ...
- American Politics and Society from Kennedy to Watergate
Expansive collection of documents from the Kennedy, Johnson, & Nixon administrations, including records of several federal agencies.
- Archive Finder
A database listing over 200,000 manuscript and other special collections at thousands of repositories in the U.S., U.K. and Ireland.
- C19: The Nineteenth Century Index
C19 is a bibliography for 19th-century research
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO Monthly Catalog) [FirstSearch]
Provides citations to U.S. federal government publications published 1976-2012.
Covers the debate over climate policy and its effects on business, the environment and society.
- Cold War Intelligence Online: The Secret War Between the U.S. and the USSR, 1945-1991
Collection of declassified government documents covering the espionage activities of the U.S. intelligence community during the Cold War.
- Confidential U.S. State Department Central Files, Europe and Latin America, 1960-1969
Collection of State Department documents from the 1960s, not previously published
Offers full-text bills and bill tracking back to the 93rd Congress (1973) and also Congressional committee information.
- CQ Roll Call
CQ Roll Call covers the activities of Congress including legislative tracking, transcripts and testimony
- CQ Supreme Court Collection
Provides historical analysis and commentary of Supreme Court decisions, biographies of Supreme Court justices, Supreme Court ...
- CQ Voting and Elections Collection
Covers business and political issues surrounding the unconventional energy industry in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Environment & Energy Daily
Tracks legislative action on environmental, energy and natural resources issues.
- Environmental Impact Statements: Digests
Summaries and key issues from government-released environmental impact statements, including project descriptions, positive impacts, ...
- ERIC [ProQuest]
U.S. Dept. of Education database providing extensive access to educational-related literature.
- Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research
FRASER is both a digital library of economic history and a repository of the institutional history of the Federal Reserve System.
- Foreign Relations between Latin American and the Caribbean States, 1930-1944
Digital US Department of State records relating to Latin America and the Caribbean
- Foreign Relations between the U.S. and Latin America and the Caribbean States, 1930-1944
Digital U.S. Department of State records relating to the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean
- French Mandate in The Lebanon, Christian-Muslim Relations, and the U.S. Consulate at Beirut, 1919-1935
Digital archive of communications from and to the American consular post in Beirut during the period of the French Mandate in Syria-Lebanon
Reports on U.S. environmental, energy & natural resources issues as they are addressed by government & media.
Allows consumers to locate and compare private health insurance plans, hospitals and nursing homes, and more.
- Human Rights Studies Online
A collection of text and video on human rights crimes in the 20th and early 21st centuries
- Iraq: Records of the U.S. Department of State, 1888-1944
Digital archive of U.S. government documents pertaining to Iraq from Ottoman rule through British colonial occupation and independence
- LexisNexis Academic
Provides full-text access to a wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information, including hundreds of U.S. and foreign ...
- Libya: Records of the U.S. Department of State, 1796-1885
Digital archive of U.S. documents pertaining to the American consulate in Tripoli
Searchable protein and nucleotide databases, "free" from NIH.
- NTRL (National Technical Reports Library)
Serves as the largest central resource for government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business related information available
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States
Best bet for statistics on the population, economy and life in the US from 1878 to present
- ProQuest Statistical Insight
Indexes and abstracts statistical publications from international, US and state governments and businesses
- Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States
The Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States contains material compiled and published by the Office of the Federal Register.
- Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1880-1930
Digitized collection of INS records covering investigations made during the immigration wave at the turn of the 20th century in the U.S.
Rotunda is a digital collection of critical and documentary editions.
- SciTech Connect
Department of Energy database providing citations to publicly available energy-related publications of the Department of Energy (DOE), ...
- Successful Strategic Deception: A Case Study
This study concerns the controversial case of Alger Hiss, who was suspected of spying for Soviet Military Intelligence. It does not concern…
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set
The Serial Set contains official House and Senate reports, documents and journals. Includes the American State Papers.
- U.S. Intelligence on the Middle East, 1945-2009
U.S. Intelligence on the Middle East, 1945-2009 covers U.S. intelligence community’s spying and analytic efforts in the Middle East
- US Political Stats
US Political Stats allows users to find, visualize, and compare data on Congress, the Supreme Court and the Presidency
- Vietnam War and American Foreign Policy, 1960-1975
Collection of U.S foreign policy documents from the State Department, CIA, Kennedy, Johnson, & Nixon National Security files, and more.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.