Current Page Path
Browse results for: South Asian Studies in Databases
1 - 31 of 31
The ARTstor Digital Library provides over 1.5 million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences.
- Asian Film Online
Independent feature films from across Asia.
The Atharvaveda came to be known as one of the four Indian Vedas and is one of the most significant and influential ancient Indian texts.
- ATLA with ATLASerials (EBSCO)
ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials is the full text version of the ATLA Religion Database (ATLA). This database is a collection of ...
- Bibliography of Asian Studies (Ebsco)
Contains citations to western-language periodical articles and books published pertaining to East, Southeast, and South Asia.
- Brill Online Reference Works
Cross-searches many of Brill's online reference works
- Brill’s Encyclopedia of Hinduism
Presents the latest research on all the main aspects of the Hindu traditions.
- Brill’s Encyclopedia of Sikhism Online
Important thematic reference work of in-depth scholarship on all main aspects of Sikh traditions and community
- British Online Archives
Online archive of documents related to British history.
- Digital Dictionary of Buddhism
- East India Company
India Office Records from the British Library, 1595-1947
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, First Edition (1913-1936)
An encyclopedic work on Islam
- Ethnic NewsWatch
A full text database of 200 publications of the ethnic, minority and native press. Searchable in both English and Spanish, with titles ...
- Foreign Office Files for India, Pakistan and Afghanistan, 1947-1980
UK government files on the political and social history of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Hebrew, Judeo-Arabic, and Marathi Jewish Printing in India Online
Selection of rare printed books from the Valmadonna Trust Library, London
- The Hindu Conspiracy Cases: Activities of the Indian Independence Movement in the U.S., 1908-1933
Reproduction of the originals from the Justice Department Library and U.S. National Archives.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- History of Afghanistan
Online version of the English edition of Sirāj al-tavārīkh or The History of Afghanistan
- Index Buddhicus Online
Comprehensive bibliography of Buddhist Studies
- India from Crown Rule to Republic, 1945-1949: Records of the U.S. State Department
Reproduction of the originals from the U.S. National Archive.
- India, Raj & Empire
Manuscript Collections form the National Library of Scotland
- India-Pakistan Conflict: Records of the U.S. State Department, February 1963-1966
Reproduction of the originals from the U.S. National Archives.
This database provides key statistics of India, including census, election, foreign trade, health data and more.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- McGill Library's Islamic Lithographs digital Collection
Digitized versions of lithographed books held by the Islamic Studies Library, McGill University
- Naval Kishore Press – digital
Database of online facsimiles and bibliography for the publications of the Naval Kishore Press
- Qurʾān Concordance Online Compiled by: Thomas Milo
The Qurʾān Concordance is a unique finding aid which allows users to identify and localize text fragments, or even snippets, of the Qurʾān.
- Soteriou Papermaking Archive
Database of images documenting Indo–Islamic hand papermaking traditions
- Times of India, 1861-2006
Searchable access to the backfile of The Times of India, in full page images digitized from microfilm.
- The U.S. Civilian Advisory Effort in Vietnam: U.S. Operations Mission, 1954-1957 - Classified & Subject Files of the Executive Office
Reproduction of the originals from the National Archives (U.S.).
- World Newspaper Archive
Provides full text searchable access to historical newspapers published in Africa, East Europe, Latin American and South Asia.