Current Page Path
Browse results for: Slavic and East European Studies in Databases
1 - 22 of 22
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online
Covers journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on East-Central Europe ...
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- Cold War Intelligence Online: The Secret War Between the U.S. and the USSR, 1945-1991
Collection of declassified government documents covering the espionage activities of the U.S. intelligence community during the Cold War.
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Literaturdokumentation zur Geschichte Ostmitteleuropas
Indexes over 1,500 periodicals and other materials on the subject of Central and Eastern European history.
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- Patrologia Orientalis Database
Corpus of patristic texts from the Christian East published in the Patrologia Orientalis series available online
- PressReader (formerly Library PressDisplay)
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 6,000 newspapers & magazines from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Project MUSE
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1880-1930
Digitized collection of INS records covering investigations made during the immigration wave at the turn of the 20th century in the U.S.
- Russian Academy of Sciences Bibliographies
Indexes 12,500 peridiocals plus books, dissertations, etc. in the humanities and social sciences published in Russia & East Europe.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Travels in Southeastern Europe
This collection contains 4 accounts of travel in southeastern Europe, containing a significant portion devoted to Bosnia and Hercegovina.
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
- World Newspaper Archive
Provides full text searchable access to historical newspapers published in Africa, East Europe, Latin American and South Asia.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.