Current Page Path
Browse results for: Political Science in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 6 of 6
- Political Science Complete (EBSCO)
PSC provides indexing and abstracts for 2900 journals,and full-text articles for 500 top-ranked scholarly journals.
- International Political Science Abstracts (EBSCO)
International Political Science Abstracts (IPSA), provides abstracts of about 8,000 political science articles per year, published in ...
- Oxford Handbooks Online
Database of over 30,000 articles from more than 900 handbooks published by OUP across 16 subject areas.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- US Political Stats
US Political Stats allows users to find, visualize, and compare data on Congress, the Supreme Court and the Presidency
1 - 91 of 91
- Access UN
This databases contains complete bibliographic citations of UN documents and publications. Indexes United Nations documents since 1946.
- Africa Yearbook Online
Covers major domestic political developments, the foreign policy and socio-economic trends in sub-Sahara Africa
- Alternative Press Index
Indexes nearly 300 alternative, radical, and left publications, which cover cultural, economic, political and social change.
- Alternative Press Index Archive
Comprehensive guide to alternative sources of information published from 1969-1990. Indexes alternative, radical and left periodicals, ...
- Anarchism Pamphlets in the Labadie Collection
The pamphlets currently digitized comprise a very small part of a much larger collection of pamphlets owned by the Labadie Collection.
- Archive Finder
A database listing over 200,000 manuscript and other special collections at thousands of repositories in the U.S., U.K. and Ireland.
- Archives of the Communist Party of China (CPC) 中国共产党资料库
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO Monthly Catalog)
Provides citations to U.S. federal government publications. Contains references to books, reports, studies, serials, maps and other ...
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO Monthly Catalog) [FirstSearch]
Provides citations to U.S. federal government publications published 1976-2012.
- Chatham House online archive
Publications and archives of the Royal Institute of International Affairs
- China Government Gazettes Full-text Database 中国政报公报期刊文献总库
- China: Trade, Politics and Culture 1793-1980
Collection of English language sources detailing China's interaction with the West.
- Chinese Newspapers Collection, 1832-1953
Searchable access to the backfiles of 12 English language newspapers published in China, 1832-1953.
Offers full-text bills and bill tracking back to the 93rd Congress (1973) and also Congressional committee information.
- CQ Almanac
CQ Almanac contains unbiased, objective and comprehensive summaries of all Capitol Hill activity from the previous congress.
- CQ Congress Collection
Provides analysis of members of Congress and data on how they vote on legislation
- CQ Magazine
Analytical articles on Congressional legislation and politics since 1983 and roll call votes since 1995.
- CQ Researcher
CQ Researcher is noted for its in-depth, unbiased coverage of health, social trends, criminal justice, international affairs, ...
- CQ Roll Call
CQ Roll Call covers the activities of Congress including legislative tracking, transcripts and testimony
- CQ Supreme Court Collection
Provides historical analysis and commentary of Supreme Court decisions, biographies of Supreme Court justices, Supreme Court ...
- CQ Voting and Elections Collection
- Data Citation Index
Searchable descriptions of 1 million+ datasets in all subject areas from 69 repositories, plus citations to publications using the data.
- Database of the National People's Congress (NPC) 全国人民代表大会数据库
- DeGruyter Journals
Includes journals previously published by Berkeley Electronic Press
- Digital National Security Archive (DNSA)
Contains themed collections of over 650,000 declassified and FOIA'd documents that led to U.S. policy decisions.
- Digital Scholar Lab
Facilitates the application of text mining and visualization tools on data sets created from the library's Gale Primary Sources
- Egypt 2008 Web Archive
37 Egyptian political and social movement websites in Arabic and English harvested between April 12 to May 31, 2008
- Eighteen Nation Committee on Disarmament
This collection includes the verbatim transcripts of the meetings of the ENDC.
- Emerging trends in the social and behavioral sciences : an interdisciplinary, searchable, and linkable resource
400+ essays on central social science topics. Highlights foundational research, cutting-edge research, and future directions for each topic.
- Encyclopedia of American Foreign Policy
Essays by subject experts treat concepts and doctrines, policymaking, commerce and science, human rights and arms control, with ...
- Encyclopedia of Global Studies
Covers both transnational topics and intellectual approaches to the study of global themes.
- Encyclopedia of Libertarianism
Libertarianism is a major feature of intellectual and political life as we enter the first years of the new century. It is at one and ...
- Encyclopedia of Political Communication
This encyclopedia considers political communication from a perspective which includes concepts from communication, political science, ...
- Encyclopedia of Politics: The Left & the Right
In this two-volume encyclopedia, there are over 450 articles on individuals, movements, political parties, and ideological principles, ...
- Encyclopedia of Social Media and Politics
It explores how the rise of social media is altering politics in the US and abroad.
- Encyclopedia of Transportation: Social Science and Policy
Covers the topic of transportation across multiple disciplines within the social sciences and related areas.
- Environment & Energy Daily
Tracks legislative action on environmental, energy and natural resources issues.
The Government Printing Office (GPO) official source for information from all three branches of U.S. government
- Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research
FRASER is both a digital library of economic history and a repository of the institutional history of the Federal Reserve System.
- Foreign Broadcast Info Index
Indexes CIA translations of newswire and news broadcast services from around the world. The publications themselves are available on ...
- Foreign Office Files for China, 1919-1980
- FRED Economic Data
Provides US and International time series economic data from 79 sources.
- Global Publics
A series of the University of Michigan International Institute, fulfilling its mission to globally disseminate high-quality scholarship ...
Reports on U.S. environmental, energy & natural resources issues as they are addressed by government & media.
- Guide to U.S. Health and Health Care Policy
Shows how issues and actions are translated into public policies for managing all levels of healthcare concerns and crises.
- Handbook of Political Theory
This handbook reviews political theory from thematic, conceptual and historical perspectives.
- IASJ (Iraqi Academic Scientific Journals) database
Full text open source scholarly journals published by the Iraqi universities and research institutions
Provides annual and infra-annual labour market statistics for over 100 indicators and 230 countries, areas and territories.
This database provides key statistics of India, including census, election, foreign trade, health data and more.
- International Country Risk Guide
Four datasets comparing political, financial and economic risk for countries worldwide for the period 1984-2009.
The most comprehensive source for US nationwide public opinion polls archived from surveys going back to 1935
- Iran Data Portal
English and Persian language resource for social science data on Iran
- Jane's All the World's Aircraft
Full text of the current edition of Jane's All the World's Aircraft. To access, look under "My Subscriptions" header and click on "by A-Z."
- Journal of the International Institute
Volumes 1-16 (1994-2009). Open to the world.|The Journal of the International Institute was published twice a year from 1994 to 2009 by the…
- Labadie Photograph Collection, University of Michigan
The images in this database comprise the general photograph holdings of the Labadie Collection. Not included are photographs that make up p…
- Labadie Photograph Collection, University of Michigan
The images in this database comprise the general photograph holdings of the Labadie Collection.
- Making of the Modern World,1450-1945
Digital and searchable editions of more than 70,000 titles, published between 1450 and 1945.
- Music and Politics
Music and Politics is an open-access peer-reviewed electronic journal first published in 2007
NATLEX is a database of national labor, social security, and related human rights legislation.
- New York Times, 1851-2016
Searchable access to the backfile of the New York Times (Late Eastern Edition), in full page images digitized from microfilm.
Provides succinct analytical articles covering world & regional economic and political developments and their impact on business.
- Past Masters (InteLex version)
Full-text multi-lingual editions in the fields of philosophy, history of science, literature, politics, and more.
- Past Masters Philosophical Texts
Includes over 100 texts by major philosophers and political thinkers from ancient Greece to the 19th century.
- Peace Research Abstracts (EBSCO)
THis database includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to peace research, including conflict resolution, ...
- Peru: Records of the U.S. Department of State, 1960-1963
U.S. - Peruvian relations during the Cold War.
- The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, a Project of the Pew Research Center
Covers issues at the intersection of religion and public affairs in the U.S. and around the world.
- Pew Research Center Center for the People & the Press
This project provides independent public opinion survey research about American attitudes toward politics and policy.
- Pinback Buttons, Labadie Collection, University of Michigan
Consists of nearly 1000 pinback buttons covering the topics of Anarchism, Atheism, Civil Liberties, Colonialism, Communism, etc.
- Political Extremism in the Twentieth Century
Far-right and left political groups in US, Europe and Australia
- Political Posters, Labadie Collection, University of Michigan
The Joseph A. Labadie Collection contains political posters which have been acquired over the past 100 years.
- Polling the Nations
Compilation of questions and responses from more than 18,000 national, state, local and special surveys from over 1700 polling organizations
- Public Affairs Index
Public Affairs Index is a bibliographic database covering all aspects of national and global contemporary public policy issues.
- Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States
The Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States contains material compiled and published by the Office of the Federal Register.
- Radical Responses to the Great Depression Images, Special Collections Research Center, University of Michigan
The Great Depression conjures up one of the profound American twentieth-century experiences. Unlike earlier depressions and periods of hard…
- The SAGE Handbook of Comparative Politics
This handbook presents an overview of the theoretical, methodological, and substantive elements of comparative political science.
- SAGE Handbook of Human Rights
This handbook examines human rights from perspectives including law, philosophy, and its mainstreaming in popular culture.
- Sage Research Methods Datasets
Collection of datasets developed to help learn research methods
- Sage Stats
SAGE Stats is a data visualization and research platform that currently hosts two collections State Stats and Local Stats
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science)
A multidisciplinary database with searchable author abstracts covering over 1700 journals in the social sciences.
- Socialist Party of America Papers
Documents providing a historical overview of the Socialist Party of America as it struggled to gain support and realize its goals.
- Successful Strategic Deception: A Case Study
This study concerns the controversial case of Alger Hiss, who was suspected of spying for Soviet Military Intelligence. It does not concern…
Social Media Analytics. Click on the link above to fill out a brief form to schedule access to this resource.
- U.S. Declassified Documents Online
Full text of Presidential, Executive Branch, and Congressional documents since World War II declassified under the Freedom of ...
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
- Washington Information Directory
Directory of contact information for government and non-governmental (NGO) organizations
- Washington Post Complete (1877-present)
Includes all Washington Post articles from the print and online editions, including web-only articles, blogs, videos, etc.
- Washington Post, 1877-2003
Searchable access to the complete backfile of the Washington Post, available in full page images digitized from microfilm.
- World Integrated Trade Solution (WITS)
WITS provides access to international merchandise trade and protection related data.
- World News Connection
CIA-sponsored translations of local news sources from around the world, including newspapers, radio and television broadcasts, etc. ...
- World Politics Review
Current news coverage of international affairs
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.