Current Page Path
Browse results for: Photographs and Pictorial Works in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 4 of 4
- Associated Press Images Collection
Online access to over 12 million photos with detailed captions from the AP news wire, plus audio clips & graphics.
The ARTstor Digital Library provides over 1.5 million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences.
- Creative Commons
The Creative Commons project is a nonprofit organization offering flexible copyright for creative work. On their website you will find ...
- MLibrary Image Collections
Collections of digitized images of artworks, cultural and historical artifacts, etc., from museums and other sources.
1 - 60 of 60
- Ann Arbor Postcards
The Making of Ann Arbor Postcard collection is comprised of 260 online images.
- Architecture Collections
Collections of architectural images which can be searched singly or in combination.
- Archivision Architecture Images
A growing collection of approximately 84,000 high resolution images with approximately 6,000 additional images each year.
- Art & Art History Collections
Collections of art images, which can be searched individually or in combination.
- Art, Architecture & Engineering Library Online Image Database
Images from this collection are part of the Art, Architecture and Engineering Library Imageworks.
- Art, Architecture & Engineering Library: Lantern Slide Collection
Digital images created from lantern slides showing architecture, cities, and landscapes from the late 19th and 20th centuries.
- Artemis Primary Sources
Collection that includes materials from Gale's 18th C. Collections Online and 19th C. Collections Online.
- Bentley Image Bank, Bentley Historical Library
Over 1,700 digitized images of original photographs, maps, paintings, etc. illustrating the history of UM, Michigan and Ann Arbor.
- Berg Fashion Library
Cross-searchable access to Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion online, e-books, reference works, images, and more.
- Bildbestand der Deutschen Kolonialgesellschaft in der Universitätsbibliothek Frankfurt am Main
50,000 digitized slides, photographs, and book illustrations from the archive mostly documenting late 19th and early 20th-century Africa.
- Birds of North America
Online interactive version (with linked citations, digital images, and full video and sound) of the Birds of North America, the ...
- Broadway Park
The Broadway Park Redesign Project was a partnership of the UM Arts of Citizenship Program and City of Ann Arbor Dept. of Parks & Recreation
- College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters (UM-Dearborn)
The College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters (UM-Dearborn) online image collection contains nearly 30,000 items..
- Design Center Image Bank
Design Center Image Bank contains over 17,000 images related to urban design issues (focusing on the Twin Cities metropolitan region).
- English Heritage Archives
Database of over one million catalogue entries describing photographs, plans, and drawings of England's buildings and historic sites.
- Everyday Life in Thailand
This collection is designed to supplement the teaching and learning of the Thai language by providing a rich variety of images.
- The First World War: Personal Experiences and Propaganda
Full-text primary source database of source material for the study of the First World War.
- Flora and Fauna of the Great Lakes Region
Provides access to selected images and data for specimen collections of the University of Michigan Museum of Zoology and the Herbarium.
- George Eastman House Photography Collections Online
A steadily growing digital image sampler from the George Eastman House holdings.
- Global Commodities: Trade, Exploration, and Cultural Exchange
Collection of digitized manuscript & visual primary source material for the study of global commodities in world history.
- Great Lakes Maritime Database
Contains the 19th century C. Patrick Labadie collection as well as an ever growing collection of 20th century data and pictures.
- Historic Illustrations of Art and Architecture
The historic illustrations included in this project were originally published during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- UM History of Art Visual Resources Collections
Includes over 70,000 digitized images selected from the UM History of Art's collection of over 750,000 slides & photographs.
- Illustrated London News
A full facsimile run of the illustrated newspaper, 1842-2003. Includes over 260,000 pages, including specials and presentation pieces.
- Image Services Collections
Collections of digitized images of artworks, cultural and historical artefacts, etc., from museums and other sources maintained by the ...
- Images from Indonesia
- Images from Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts
The collection spans some ten centuries of Western illumination, and contains manuscripts from all the major schools, including some of ...
- Indigenous Peoples: North America
Archive of manuscripts, monographs, newspapers, periodicals and photographs on native North Americans.
- Jeffrey R. Parsons Archaeological Sites Images
The Jeffrey R. Parsons digital images are part of the Jeffrey R. Parsons collection housed at UM's Bentley Historical Library.
- Labadie Photograph Collection, University of Michigan
The images in this database comprise the general photograph holdings of the Labadie Collection.
- Life Photo Archive
Search millions of photographs from the LIFE photo archive, stretching from the 1750s to today. Most were never published and are now ...
- Lincoln Highway Digital Image Collection
Images of the Lincoln Highway (construction, views, bridges, etc.) from the University Library Special Collections.
- Michigan Daily Alumni Photographers
These Michigan Daily photographs document the UM campus, the community, and the wider world.
- Michigan Photography
Photographs of people, places, and events at the University of Michigan dating back to 2000.
- Milwaukee Neighborhoods: Photos & Maps 1885-1992
A searchable database of 638 digital images of Milwaukee neighborhoods drawn from the photo collections of the American Geographical ...
- Muschenheim Digital Archive
Photographs and drawings of William Muschenheim's architectural work.
- UM Museum of Anthropology Image Database
Includes photographs from original excavations, personal collecting, reference books and magazines, as well as images of artifacts.
- Photographic Portraits of American Artists
4,700 digital images portraying American artists of the 20th century. The photographs were taken by Peter A. Juley & Son.
- Pictorial History of Ann Arbor
The Pictorial History of Ann Arbor collection includes over 400 historical images of Ann Arbor from 1824 to 1974.
- Picture Post Historical Archive
The complete archive of the Picture Post from its first issue in 1938 to its last in 1957 - all digitized from originals in full ...
- Polar Bear Expedition Digital Materials
This collection contains digitized manuscripts and photographs as well as maps and primary sources relating to the Polar Bear Expedition.
- Popular Medicine in America, 1800-1900
Primary source collection of 19th century medial material aimed at the general public, including books, pamphlets, and advertising ephemera.
- Saline Area Historical Photos
Searchable collection of over 700 photographs of Saline, Michigan.
- Saline Historic Homes
Saline Historic Homes is a collection of photos of historic structures in Saline, Michigan built up to 1944.
- Saline Valley Farms Photographs
Searchable collection of Saline Valley Farms photographs.
- Silent Film Still Archive
An archive of original photos, advertising, and other memorabilia from silent films, and a few early sound films (especially those ...
- Simpson Islamic Manuscript Record Archive
From the UM History of Art Department, Visual Resources Collections, Islamic manuscript record archive of Dr. Mariana Shreve Simpson
- Students on Site
Students on Site is designed to use local history and geography as a site of innovative teaching and learning.
- Trans-Asia Photography Review
The Trans-Asia Photography Review is an international journal devoted to the discussion of historic & contemporary photography from Asia.
- Transportation Around the World, 1911-1993
A searchable database of over 650 digital images of air, water, and land transportation from the collections of the American ...
- Transportation History Collection: Railroads
Contains a unique body of printed and visual materials on transportation technology and travel.
- Turkish Life in Pictures
University of Michigan Turkish Life in Pictures (TULIP) image database, brought to you by the Language Resource Center.
- UM-Dearborn Newsletter Photos
UMD "The Reporter" newsletter photos, from the collection of the Office of Communications & Marketing at UMD.
- University of Michigan Museum of Art Collections
Around 16,000 high quality digital images of works in the collections of the University of Michigan Museum of Art.
- Views of 20th Century Canada: The Canadian Architectural Photography Digitization Project
A searchable Image Bank of four collections all focusing on Canadian architecture.
- Vogue Archive
Online access to Vogue magazine (US edition) from 1892 to three months ago, in high-resolution color page images.
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
A selection of materials from the William L. Clements Library's rich collection of early Americana.
- The Women's Wear Daily Archive
Searchable archive of Women's Wear Daily from first issue in 1910 to within past year: every page, article, advertisement and cover
WorldImages provides access to the California State University IMAGE Project. It contains over 60,000 images, is global in coverage and ...
- Ypsilanti Historical Society Photo Archives
Searchable collection of photographs from the Archives of the Ypsilanti Historical Society.