Current Page Path
Browse results for: Numeric (Micro-Level) Data in Databases
1 - 10 of 10
- Data Citation Index
Searchable descriptions of 1 million+ datasets in all subject areas from 69 repositories, plus citations to publications using the data.
- EPS (Economy Prediction System) China Data
- ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research) Data Archive
Archive of computerized, numeric social science data, including demography, economics, health care, politics, social behavior, and more.
- The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, a Project of the Pew Research Center
Covers issues at the intersection of religion and public affairs in the U.S. and around the world.
- Pew Internet & American Life Project, a Project of the Pew Research Center
Explores f the internet's impact on families, communities, the workplace, schools, health care & civic life.
- Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism
PEJ tracks the transformation of journalism in a changing information landscape through its annual State of the News Media report and other
- Pew Research Social & Demographic Trends
Pew Social & Demographic Trends studies behaviors and attitudes of Americans in their daily lives.
SimplyMap allows you to create thematic maps and reports using demographic, business and marketing data. Log in required for access.
- Social Explorer
Social Explorer provides easy access to demographic information about the United States, from 1790 to present. Create maps and reports.
- World Integrated Trade Solution (WITS)
WITS provides access to international merchandise trade and protection related data.