Current Page Path
Browse results for: Italian Studies in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 9 of 9
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- International Medieval Bibliography (IMB)
Index to articles, chapters, Festschriften, conference proceedings, and essays on all aspects of medieval studies
- Essay and General Literature Index
Indexes articles in books (anthologies and essay collections) in the humanities and social sciences published in the US, UK & Canada.
- Art Source with Art Index Retrospective
A comprehensive resource for art information featuring full text of over 750 periodicals and indexing back to 1929.
- Catholic Periodical & Literature (EBSCO)
The Catholic Periodical and Literature Index (CPLI) Online is the product of a partnership between ATLA and the Catholic Library ...
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
1 - 20 of 20
- Ancient and Medieval History Online
Covers covers five ancient civilizations-Africa, Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Mesoamerica-from 3 to 5 million years ago to flourishing ...
- Bibliography of the History of Art
Combined access to two databases providing indexing of articles and books on the history of art.
- Catena: Digital Archive of Historic Gardens & Landscapes
Searchable collection of historic and contemporary images of landscape design centered on the Italian Villa.
- Chicago Manual of Style Online
Provides searchable online access to the 16th (2010) and 15th (2003) editions of the standard style manual, as well as a downloadable ...
- Christian-Muslim Relations Online II (1500-1900)
Part two of the online version of an essential bibliographical history of relations between these two faiths
- Dartmouth Dante Project (DDP)
The Dartmouth Dante Project (DDP) combines modern information technology with nearly seven hundred years of commentary tradition on ...
- Humanities Abstracts (with Full Text)
Covers 700 periodicals in art, film, journalism, linguistics, music, performing arts, philosophy, religion, history, literature, etc.
- Humanities and Social Sciences Index (with Abstracts and Full Text)
Covers 1,500+ periodicals across all humanities and social sciences fields, 1907 - present.
- Images from Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts
The collection spans some ten centuries of Western illumination, and contains manuscripts from all the major schools, including some of ...
- Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance
Includes index to citations from more than 1,600 scholarly journals in all areas of Medieval and Renaissance studies (400-1700). Also ...
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Kantonale und regionale schweizerische Bibliografien
Web page at the Schweizerische Nationalbibliothek (National Library of Switzerland) which provides links to regional and state (Kanton) ...
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- New Catholic Encyclopedia
A standard in public, academic, and high school libraries worldwide, and prized for its scholarly presentation of persons and subjects ...
- Oxford Reference: Bilingual Dictionaries
Combined access to 18 concise and pocket sized bilingual dictionaries published by Oxford University Press.
- Periodicals Index Online
Indexes over 7,000 arts, humanities & social science journals, from their first issues through 2000.
- PressReader (formerly Library PressDisplay)
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 6,000 newspapers & magazines from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Project MUSE
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
Combined access to all ProQuest databases, covering many different fields and full text articles.
- RELICS: Renaissance Liturgical Imprints Census
A database of citations to over 13,000 liturgical titles printed in Europe between 1450 and 1600.