Current Page Path
Browse results for: Italian Language and Literatures in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 2 of 2
1 - 17 of 17
- Art Source with Art Index Retrospective
A comprehensive resource for art information featuring full text of over 750 periodicals and indexing back to 1929.
- Artemis Literary Sources
Combined full text of 2 million+ essays, reviews, biographies, timelines, etc. on all types & periods of literature worldwide.
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index (Web of Science)
Index of 1,600 arts and humanities journals that allows searching for articles that cite a known author or work.
The ARTstor Digital Library provides over 1.5 million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences.
- Cambridge Histories Online
Contains over 300 full-text volumes, in 15 subject areas, published from 1960-2014. Volumes consist of historical essays & bibliographies.
- Chicago Manual of Style Online
Provides searchable online access to the 17th (2017) and 16th (2010) editions of the standard style manual.
- Dartmouth Dante Project (DDP)
The Dartmouth Dante Project (DDP) combines modern information technology with nearly seven hundred years of commentary tradition on ...
- Essay and General Literature Index
Indexes articles in books (anthologies and essay collections) in the humanities and social sciences published in the US, UK & Canada.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities & social sciences (combined with PASCAL index of the sciences).
- Images from Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts
The collection spans some ten centuries of Western illumination, and contains manuscripts from all the major schools, including some of ...
- International Medieval Bibliography (IMB)
Index to articles, chapters, Festschriften, conference proceedings, and essays on all aspects of medieval studies
- Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance
Includes index to citations from more than 1,600 scholarly journals in all areas of Medieval and Renaissance studies (400-1700). Also ...
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Literary Research Guide: An Annotated Listing of Reference Sources in English Literary Studies (6th Edition)
An electronic edition of James Harner's guide to reference sources in English literary studies.
- Oxford Reference Online
Nearly 400 dictionary, language reference, and subject reference works published by Oxford University Press.
- PressReader (formerly Library PressDisplay)
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 7,000 newspapers & magazines from over 100 countries worldwide.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.