Current Page Path
Browse results for: International Studies in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 6 of 6
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online
Covers journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on East-Central Europe ...
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- Index Islamicus (Ebsco)
Indexes materials on Islam, the Middle East, and the entire Muslim world from periodicals, monographs, and other collections in ...
- Africa-Wide Information (EBSCO)
Africa-Wide is a combination of two well-known databases, South African Studies and African Studies, published by Ebsco.
- Handbook of Latin American Studies
A bibliography on Latin America consisting of works selected and annotated by scholars. Edited by the Hispanic Division of the Library ...
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
1 - 256 of 256
- 17th-18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers
The present digital collection, that helps chart the development of the concept of 'news' and 'newspapers' and the "free ...
- 19th Century British Library Newspapers
Collection contains full runs of 48 newspapers specially selected by the British Library to best represent nineteenth century Britain. ...
- Access UN
This databases contains complete bibliographic citations of UN documents and publications. Indexes United Nations documents since 1946.
- Afghanistan and the U.S., 1945-1963: Records of the U.S. State Department Classified Files
Digital archive of U.S. State Department Central Classified Files on internal and foreign affaris of Afghanistan.
- Africa Development Indicators
Africa Development Indicators contains over 1,600 indicators and time series from 1961 to the present for 53 countries.
- Africa: An Encyclopedia for Students
Based on the scholarship in the acclaimed Encyclopedia of Africa, aimed at college and graduate students, this work presents Africa, ...
- African Writers Series
The African Writers Series offers access to key works from the highly acclaimed Heinemann's African Writers Series. This series ...
includes a wide variety of high-quality scholarly materials contributed by Aluka’s partners, ranging from archival documents, p ...
- Ancient and Medieval History Online
Covers covers five ancient civilizations-Africa, Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Mesoamerica-from 3 to 5 million years ago to flourishing ...
- Ancient Europe, 8000 B.C. to A.D. 1000: Encyclopedia of the Barbarian World
This encyclopedia explores the many peoples of early European civilizations responsible for such accomplishments as the rise of farming ...
- Apabi Digital Library
- Archives Unbound
Gateway to a variety of subject specific digital microfilm collections.
360-degree Quicktime panoramic views of monuments in many European cities.
- Art Source with Art Index Retrospective
A comprehensive resource for art information featuring full text of over 750 periodicals and indexing back to 1929.
Full text access to more than 2,000 French texts, primarily in literature and philosophy, including novels, verse, theater, journalism, ...
- Asahi Shinbun (online version)
Online full-text database of Asahi Shinbun, one of Japan's mainstream newspapers. Contains 7 million articles published since 1945. ...
- Asia and the West: Diplomacy and Cultural Exchange
Digital archive of records documenting U.S. and British relations with a variety of Asian Nations.
- ATLA with ATLASerials (EBSCO)
ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials is the full text version of the ATLA Religion Database (ATLA). This database is a collection of ...
- Beijing Review
- biab: British and Irish Archaeological Bibliography
Database contains publications "on archaeology and the historic environment, historic buildings, maritime and industrial ...
- Bibliography of British and Irish History
An authoritative guide to what has been written about British and Irish history from the Roman period to the present day.
- Bibliography of the History of Art
Combined access to two databases providing indexing of articles and books on the history of art.
- Brill E-Books
Humanities and International Studies e-books from the publisher Brill, 2007 - present.
- Brill Online Reference Works
Cross-searches many of Brill's online reference works
- British Newspapers 1600-1950
Cross searches 17th-18th Century Burney Collection, 19th Century British Library Newspapers, and British Newspapers III (1780-1950).
- British Politics and Society
Digital archive that documents the development of urban centers and the restructuring of society during the Industrial Revolution.
- British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture
Digital archive of primary sources related to the arts in the Victorian era.
- Brockelmann Online
Bio-bibliography of Arabic works and their authors, with an emphasis on the Classical Period.
Full-text collection of French and Belgian journals covering topics in General Interest, History, Literature, and Philosophy.
- Cambridge Core
Database providing electronic access to journals and books published by Cambridge University Press.
- Cambridge Journals
Provides full-text access to recent volumes of scholarly journals in all subject areas published by Cambridge University Press.
- Caribbean Newspaper Digital Library
CNDL provides access to digitized versions of Caribbean newspapers, gazettes, and other research materials on newsprint currently held ...
- Catena: Digital Archive of Historic Gardens & Landscapes
Searchable collection of historic and contemporary images of landscape design centered on the Italian Villa.
- Catholic Periodical & Literature (EBSCO)
The Catholic Periodical and Literature Index (CPLI) Online is the product of a partnership between ATLA and the Catholic Library ...
- Center for Research Libraries Online Catalog
Online Catalog of the Center for Research Libraries in Chicago.
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- CHANT: Chinese Ancient Texts
- Chatham House online archive
Publications and archives of the Royal Institute of International Affairs
- Chicano Database
Articles on a wide-range of topics in the social sciences & humanities relating to the Chicano and Latino U.S. experience
- China Academic Journals
This database provides full-text access to more than 8,000 academic journals published in China.
- China Core Newspaper Databases
Provides full text access to at least 700 core Chinese newspapers that cover many locations and disciplines in contemporary China.
- China Data Online
Collection of databases including: statistical yearbooks, census data and other databases.
- China Geo-Explorer II
China Geo-Explorer II provides China's demographic and economic data, maps, charts and reports in web-based delivery system.
- China Infobank 中国资讯行
- China Master′s Theses Full-Text Database
- China Online Journals 万方数字化期刊
- China Reference Works Online
- China Yearbooks Full-Text Database
- China: Trade, Politics and Culture 1793-1980
Collection of English language sources detailing China's interaction with the West.
- Chinese Electronic Theses and Dissertations Service (Taiwan)
- Chinese Newspapers Collection, 1832-1953
Searchable access to the backfiles of 12 English language newspapers published in China, 1832-1953.
- Chinese Periodical Full-text Database (1911-1949) 民国时期期刊全文数据库
- Classic Arabic Texts Online
Fully searchable editions of al-Balādhūrī's Futūḥ al-buldān and Ibn al-Faqīh's Mukhtaṣar Kitāb al-Buldān
- Cold War: Voices of Confrontation and Conciliation
Digital archive of oral histories documenting the Cold War.
- Colonial State Papers
Colonial State Papers provides users with access to primary source documents from the sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries. The ...
- Computerized Index to Philippine Periodicals
Indexes articles in approximately 100 Philippine journals, magazines and newspapers.
- Confidential Print: Africa, 1834-1966
Digital collection of documents issued by the British Foreign and Colonial Offices.
- Confidential Print: Latin America, 1833-1969
Digital collection of documents issued by the British Foreign and Colonial Offices.
- Confidential Print: Middle East
Digital collection of documents issued by the British Foreign and Colonial Offices.
- Confidential Print: North America, 1824-1961
Digital collection of documents issued by the British Foreign and Colonial Office.
- Confidential U.S. State Department Central Files, Europe and Latin America, 1960-1969
Collection of State Department documents from the 1960s, not previously published
- Correspondence from German Concentration Camps and Prisons, 1936-1945
Digital archive of letters, currency, personal effects, etc. belonging to prisoners held in German camps and prisons during World War II.
CultureGrams is a leading reference for concise, reliable, and up-to-date cultural information on countries across the globe
- Current digest of the Chinese press
- Current Digest of the Post-Soviet Press
The Current Digest of the (Post-)Soviet Press was founded in 1949. Each week it presents a selection of Russian-language press ...
- Dartmouth Dante Project (DDP)
The Dartmouth Dante Project (DDP) combines modern information technology with nearly seven hundred years of commentary tradition on ...
Korean scholarly multi-disciplinary full-text database
- Dialnet – Universidad de la Rioja
Indexes over 5,000 journals primarily in Spanish with an emphasis on the Humanities and Social Sciences. It also includes a growing ...
- Dictionary of Irish Biography
The Dictionary of Irish Biography, a collaborative project between Cambridge University Press and the Royal Irish Academy, is the most ...
- Digital Dictionary of Buddhism
- Digital Library of the Caribbean
The Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) is a cooperative digital library for resources from and about the Caribbean and ...
- DigiZeitschriften: das deutsche digitale Zeitschriftenarchiv
Scores of searchable, full-text German scholarly journals, 19th century to present, covering arts, humanities, sciences & social sciences.
- Documents of 20th Century Latin American and Latino Art
Provides access to primary sources and critical documents tracing the development of twentieth-century art in Latin America and among Latino
- Duxiu Knowledge Search
Dyabola is a suite of databases produced by the German Archaeological Institute (Deutsches Archäologisches Institut) (DAI). Chief among ...
- E-korean studies (한국학 데이터베이스)
Provides resources in the field of Korean studies, covering all academic disciplines such as arts and humanities, social sciences, ...
- Early Canadiana Online
Early Canadiana Online (ECO) is a full text online collection of more than 3,000 books and pamphlets documenting Canadian history from ...
- Early English Books Online (EEBO)
Early English EEBO contains digital facsimile page images of works printed between 1473 and 1700.
- Economist Historical Archive 1843-2011
A complete searchable archive of every issue of The Economist from 1843 to four years ago, with full-color images, multiple search ...
- Economist Intelligence Unit Country Reports 1952 – 1995
Country level data from the EIU from 1952-1995 for nearly 200 countries
- eHRAF World Cultures
Nearly one million pages of ethnographic texts on over 280 of the world's cultures, past and present.
- Empire Online
Over 60,000 images of original manscripts related to Empire Studies sourced from libraries and archives around the world.
- Encyclopaedia Islamica Online
Comprehensive reference work on Islam and the Muslim world.
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, First Edition (1913-1936)
An encyclopedic work on Islam
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, Second Edition
The electronic version of the Encyclopaedia of Islam, volumes I - XII.
- Encyclopaedia of the Qur’ān Online
Encyclopaedic dictionary of qur'ānic terms, concepts, personalities, place names, cultural history and exegesis.
- Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics
Comprehensively covers all aspects of Arabic languages and linguistics.
- Encyclopedia of European Social History
This six-volume reference on European social history includes more than 230 articles on everything from serfdom and the economy, to ...
- Encyclopedia of India
A four-volume survey of the history, cultures, geography and religions of India from ancient times to the present day. Includes more ...
- Encyclopedia of Jews in the Islamic World
Covers Jews of Muslim lands particularly in the late medieval, early modern and modern periods.
- Encyclopedia of Puerto Rico/ Enciclopedia de Puerto Rico
A multimedia encyclopedia covering all aspects of Puerto Rican history and culture, including the experience and achievements of Puerto ...
- Encyclopedia of Western Colonialism since 1450
Provides students and researchers with a much-needed, comprehensive resource on the subject of colonialism and expansion. From a global ...
- Encyclopedia of Women & Islamic Cultures Online
Covers research on gender studies and the Islamic world.
- English Short Title Catalogue (British Library)
The 'English Short Title Catalogue' (ESTC) is a comprehensive, international union catalogue listing early books, serials, newspapers ...
- ERIC [ProQuest]
U.S. Dept. of Education database providing extensive access to educational-related literature.
- Essay and General Literature Index
Indexes articles in books (anthologies and essay collections) in the humanities and social sciences published in the US, UK & Canada.
- Ethnic NewsWatch
A full text database of 200 publications of the ethnic, minority and native press. Searchable in both English and Spanish, with titles ...
- Ethnologue, Languages of the World
An encyclopedia of all of the world’s known living languages.
- Europe 1789-1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of Industry and Empire
A five-volume survey of European history from the onset of the French Revolution to the outbreak of World War. Alphabetically arranged ...
- Europe Since 1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of War and Reconstruction
A multi-volume survey of European history from the beginning of World War I in 1914 to the present, presented through alphabetically ...
- Europe, 1450 to 1789: Encyclopedia of the Early Modern World
Explores European history from 1450-1789, from the print revolution to the French Revolution. Includes 1,150 articles written by ...
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
Digital archive of rare British Romantic-era writing contained in the Corvey Collection.
- European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750
Database based on the authoritative bibliography 'European Americana: A Chronological Guide to Works Printed in Europe Relating to The ...
- Evangelism in Africa: Correspondence of the Board of Foreign Missions, 1835-1910
Digital archive of diaries and letters and other first-person accounts documenting Presbyterian missions in Africa.
- Evangelism and the Syria-Lebanon Mission: Correspondence of the Board of Foreign Missions, 1869-1910
Digital archive documenting the missionary work of the Presbyterian Church in Syria and Lebanon.
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- Federal Surveillance of the Partido Independentista Puertorriqueño
Digital archive of documents related to the FBIs efforts to disrupt the Partido Independentista Puertorriqueño.
- Feminism in Cuba, 1898-1958 Digital Archive
Lynn Stoney Collection of primary sources-texts from women’s congresses.
- First World War Poetry Digital Archive
The First World War Poetry Digital Archive is an online repository of over 4000 items of text, images, audio, and video for teaching, ...
- The First World War: Personal Experiences and Propaganda
Full-text primary source database of source material for the study of the First World War.
- Foreign Office Files for China, 1919-1980
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities & social sciences (combined with PASCAL index of the sciences).
- Gender Research Database (GReTA)
Women’s and gender studies scholarship, with bibliographic citations taken primarily from German sources and focusing on Germany.
- Global Commodities: Trade, Exploration, and Cultural Exchange
Collection of digitized manuscript & visual primary source material for the study of global commodities in world history.
- Global Health (CABI)
Public health database that provides information on international health, biomedical life sciences, non-communicable diseases, and more.
- Global Road Warrior
This is a "Country Culture" database containing 126 information modules of structured content for 175 countries.
- De Gruyter Online Books
Electronically published books from Walter de Gruyter; Columbia, Harvard & Princeton University Presses; and other publishers.
- Guardian and Observer, 1791-2003
Full-text searchable access to the complete backfiles of The Guardian, 1821-2003 (published in Manchester, England) and The Observer, ...
- Gujin Tushu Jicheng
- HathiTrust Digital Library
Searchable access to 13.5 million+ volumes, with full text access to 5.1 million+ volumes.
- Hemeroteca Digital
Consists of 143 titles which comprise 500.000 pages representing a wide variety of Spanish press of all types: political, satirical, ...
- HeritageQuest Online
Resources for historical & genealogical research on the US & Canada: US census, books, PERSI, war & freedmen's records.
- Hispanic American Newspapers
Hispanic American Newspapers, 1808-1980 represents the single largest compilation of Spanish-language newspapers printed in the U.S. ...
- Hispanic American Periodicals Index
Provides citations drawn from more than 400 journals, primarily in Spanish or English, which cover Latin America, the Caribbean, and ...
- Historical Atlas of Islam
Online version of the 2nd expanded edition of this valuable atlas, a companion to the Encyclopaedia of Islam. Edited by Hugh Kennedy.
- History of Afghanistan
Online version of the English edition of Sirāj al-tavārīkh or The History of Afghanistan
- House of Commons Parliamentary Papers
Includes over 200,000 House of Commons sessional papers from 1715 to the present, with supplementary material back to 1688. HCPP ...
- Human Rights Studies Online
A collection of text and video on human rights crimes in the 20th and early 21st centuries
- Humanities Abstracts (with Full Text)
Covers 700 periodicals in art, film, journalism, linguistics, music, performing arts, philosophy, religion, history, literature, etc.
- Humanities and Social Sciences Index (with Abstracts and Full Text)
Covers 1,500+ periodicals across all humanities and social sciences fields, 1907 - present.
- IASJ (Iraqi Academic Scientific Journals) database
Full text open source scholarly journals published by the Iraqi universities and research institutions
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- II Journal
The II Journal is an open-access serial produced by the UM International Institute and Center for International and Comparative Studies.
- Illustrated London News
A full facsimile run of the illustrated newspaper, 1842-2003. Includes over 260,000 pages, including specials and presentation pieces.
Provides annual and infra-annual labour market statistics for over 100 indicators and 230 countries, areas and territories.
- Images from Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts
The collection spans some ten centuries of Western illumination, and contains manuscripts from all the major schools, including some of ...
- Index to 19th Century French Political Trials
This is an index to a substantial collection containing verbatim reports of 19th century trials against leaders of revolts, ...
This database provides key statistics of India, including census, election, foreign trade, health data and more.
- Informe (Gale)
Provides indexing, images and full text of popular Spanish language and bilingual magazines and journals.
- International Encyclopedia of Education
International and multidisciplinary subject coverage of education.
- International Historical Statistics
Historical statistics (1750-2010) on the economics, populations, labor force, education, and transportation of nations.
- International Medieval Bibliography (IMB)
Index to articles, chapters, Festschriften, conference proceedings, and essays on all aspects of medieval studies
- International Studies Encyclopedia
A comprehensive reference work for the field of international studies and international relations.
- Islamic Medical & Scientific Ethics
Citations, some with abstracts or tables of contents, to literature on on Islamic medical and scientific ethics. Database covers ...
- Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance
Includes index to citations from more than 1,600 scholarly journals in all areas of Medieval and Renaissance studies (400-1700). Also ...
- Izvestiia Digital Archive
Digital version of the Russian newspaper founded in March 1917.
- Jahresberichte für deutsche Geschichte: Kumulierte Bibliographie
Cumulative index, 1974-present, of the journal 'Jahresberichte für deutsche Geschichte,' an important journal for the study of the ...
- Japan Knowledge
- Jewish Underground Resistance: The David Diamant Collection
Digital archive of documents collected over a period of 30 years dealing primarily with the Jewish segment of the French resistance
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Kantonale und regionale schweizerische Bibliografien
Web page at the Schweizerische Nationalbibliothek (National Library of Switzerland) which provides links to regional and state (Kanton) ...
- Kdatabase (한국학전자도서관)
provides full text and image files of a wide range of topics on modern and contemporary Korea (post-1945).
- KeiBi Online (Keilschriftbibliographie - Cuneiform Bibliography)
Bibliography of Ancient Near Eastern studies originally appearing in Orientalia N.S. Bd. 9; Band 1 (1939 - 1940) -- current (Band 68 (2009))
- KISS (한국학술정보)
This database provides full-text access to 2,500 academic journals published by 1,200 academic societies and research centers in Korea.
KOSSDA provides Korean social science data and literature. Restricted to UM users only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently 70 full-text databases are available. Provides broad coverage of primary resources on Korean Studies. Developed by Nuri Media.
- KSI e-Book
Collection of Korean E-Books published by the KSI (Korean Studies Information).
- Late Qing Dynasty Periodical Full-text Database (1833-1911) [晚清期刊全文数据库]
- Leiden Armenian Lexical Textbase [LALT]
The texts, currently collected in the LALT project belong to the earliest period up to the historian Movses Xorenats'i. They have been ...
- LexisNexis Academic
Provides full-text access to a wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information, including hundreds of U.S. and foreign ...
- Liberation Movement in Africa and African America
Digital archive of FBI documents detailing surveillance of the ALSC and A-ARPR.
- Literaturdokumentation zur Geschichte Ostmitteleuropas
Indexes over 1,500 periodicals and other materials on the subject of Central and Eastern European history.
- Littérature de l'Afrique noire
This large-scale scholarly enterprise gathers together French-speaking literature from sub-Saharan Africa: oral and written literature ...
- Littérature de l’Océan Indien
This Corpus gives access, as completely as possible, to the whole of Francophone written and oral literature from the Indian Ocean, ...
- Maisaku: Mainichi shinbun detabesu
Online full-text database of Mainichi shinbun. The database also includes Mainichi Daily News, Shukan Ekonomisuto, and more.
- Making of the Modern World,1450-1914
Digital and searchable editions of more than 62,000 titles, published between 1450 and 1914.
- Mass Observation Online
Digital archive of Mass Observation, a social research organisation that recorded life in Britain, 1937-1967.
- Middle East Online: Series 1: Arab Israeli Relations, 1917-1970
Includes original source material from the Foreign Office, Colonial Office, War Office and Cabinet Papers from the 1917 Balfour ...
- Middle East Online: Series 2: Iraq, 1914-1974
Offers a broad range of original source material from the Foreign Office, Colonial Office, War Office and Cabinet Papers covering the ...
- Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies
An index of research, policy and scholarly discourse on the countries and peoples of the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa. ...
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- MLibrary Digital Collections
Access to over 250 text, image, and finding aid collections that provide access to over a million digital objects.
- Monumenta Germaniae Historica (Brepols version)
Primary sources which document the history of the Germanic regions of medieval Europe, ca. 500-1500.
- Monumenta Germaniae Historica (free version)
Searchable full-text edition of a wide-ranging, standard collection of primary sources which document the history of the Germanic ...
Offers career and travel resources for going abroad to study, volunteer, intern, teach, travel or work.
NATLEX is a database of national labor, social security, and related human rights legislation.
- Nestor: Bibliography of Aegean Prehistory and Related Areas
The bibliographic entries from previous print editions of Nestor (1959- ) are searchable from this website. There are currently over ...
- New Catholic Encyclopedia
A standard in public, academic, and high school libraries worldwide, and prized for its scholarly presentation of persons and subjects ...
Access to 11 databases from NewsBank, Inc., including: Access World News [full text newspapers, 1990s-present]; AccessUN [index of ...
- Newspapers of the North Caucasus, Abkhazia and South Ossetia
Covers 19 newspapers from the North Caucasus. Includes the two disputed breakaway territories of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
- Nichigai Web Service
Japanese citation-only indexes. Includes two seperate indexes, namely MagazinePlus and BookPlus. Cover all the post-1949 contents of ...
- Nichigai Web Service
Japanese citation-only indexes. Includes two seperate indexes, namely MagazinePlus and BookPlus. Cover all the post-1949 contents of ...
- Nihon rekishi chimei taikei
Online version of Nihon rekishi chimei taikei, published by Heibonsha.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
Digital primary source collections of the long nineteenth century.
- The Nixon Years, 1969-1974
Digital collection of documents covering Richard Nixon's presidency from a British, Commonwealth, & European perspective.
- Nubian Letters
Nubian Letters is an independent biannual bulletin for Nubian history and archaeology (International Society for Nubian Studies)
- Online Egyptological Bibliography (OEB)
OEB includes the volumes of the previous Annual Egyptological Bibliography (AEB) combined with the Bibliographie Altägypten (BA), ...
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography
Concise articles on noteworthy people from the British Commonweath who are no longer living.
- Oxford English Dictionary (Third Edition)
Current web version of the most complete and authoritative dictionary of the English language, with historical quotations.
- Oxford Islamic Studies Online
Brings together current scholarship in the field and promotes accurate and informed understanding of the Islamic world.
- Oxford Reference: Bilingual Dictionaries
Combined access to 18 concise and pocket sized bilingual dictionaries published by Oxford University Press.
- Oxford University Press Online Journals
Provides full-text access to recent volumes of scholarly journals in all subject areas published by Oxford University Press.
Provides succinct analytical articles covering world & regional economic and political developments and their impact on business.
- PASCAL and FRANCIS
PASCAL and FRANCIS bibliographic databases in exact, human and social sciences, produced by the Inist-CNRS since 1972.
- People′s Liberation Army Daily
- Periodicals Index Online
Indexes over 7,000 arts, humanities & social science journals, from their first issues through 2000.
- Pew Research Center
Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world.
- Pew Research Global Attitudes Project
Pew Global Attitudes examines international public opinion on a broad range of issues.
- Picture Post Historical Archive
The complete archive of the Picture Post from its first issue in 1938 to its last in 1957 - all digitized from originals in full ...
- "Pishu 皮书": China Economy, Public Policy, and Security Database
- Pravda Digital Archive
Searchable access to the backfile of Pravda, available in full page images digitized from microfilm.
- PressReader (formerly Library PressDisplay)
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 6,000 newspapers & magazines from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Project MUSE
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
Combined access to all ProQuest databases, covering many different fields and full text articles.
- ProQuest International Data Sets
Sub-national data for countries of the world from national governments, IGOs and private firms
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Qurʾān Concordance Online Compiled by: Thomas Milo
The Qurʾān Concordance is a unique finding aid which allows users to identify and localize text fragments, or even snippets, of the Qurʾān.
- Records of the Persian Gulf War
Digital archive of documents related to the diplomatic & military response by the U.S. to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait on August 2, 1990.
- Reference Guide to Holocaust Literature
Provides biographical and critical essays on 223 writers connected to or concerned with the Holocaust, as well as separate essays on ...
- RELICS: Renaissance Liturgical Imprints Census
A database of citations to over 13,000 liturgical titles printed in Europe between 1450 and 1600.
- RISS International
Comprehensive search engine for full text Korean journal articles, theses, and dissertations
- Russian Academy of Sciences Bibliographies
Indexes 12,500 peridiocals plus books, dissertations, etc. in the humanities and social sciences published in Russia & East Europe.
- The SAGE Encyclopedia of World Poverty
The SAGE Encyclopedia of World Poverty, Second Edition addresses the persistence of poverty across the globe.
- The SAGE Handbook of Comparative Politics
This handbook presents an overview of the theoretical, methodological, and substantive elements of comparative political science.
- SAGE Handbook of Human Rights
This handbook examines human rights from perspectives including law, philosophy, and its mainstreaming in popular culture.
- Scripta Sinica
Full-text database of pre-modern Chinese written works. Developed by Academia Sinica in Taipei.
- Shamaa Database (Arab Educational Information Network)
Bibliographic database covering scholarly education literature published in the Arab world
- Shen bao quan wen shu ju ku
- Shoah Foundation's Visual History Archive (full access)
The Visual History Archive contains 52,000 digitized video interviews with holocaust survivors. Interviewees are primarily Jewish ...
- Shoah Foundation's Visual History Archive Online (catalog & sample testimonies only)
Searchable index and sample testimonies from the full Visual History Archive.
- Shu tong wen gu ji shu ju ku
- Si ku quan shu (wen yuan ge edition)
- Slavery and Anti-Slavery
Includes newpapers, books and manuscripts from US and European archives on slavery.
- Slavery, Abolition and Social Justice 1490-2007
This resource is designed as an important portal for slavery and abolition studies.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Sociology of Islam
Sociology of Islam explores modern social, political and economic transformations in Muslim Societies. Volume 1 (2013)-.
- Soldier in Later Medieval England
Database of soldiers in English royal armies between 1369 and 1453. Transcribed from the muster rolls and other sources, the database ...
A portal to consumer health information in Asian languages.
- Super Star Digital Library
- Taiwan Electronic Periodical Services
- Taylor & Francis Online Journals
Allows searching across more than 2,600 online journals published by Taylor & Francis
- Tiananmen Square and U.S.-China Relations, 1989-1993
Digital archive of documents that analyze the 1989 demonstrations, China’s human rights issues and more.
- Times Digital Archive
Online backfile of The Times newspaper of London, England, covering 1785 to 2006.
- Times of India, 1861-2006
Searchable access to the backfile of The Times of India, in full page images digitized from microfilm.
- Turkologischer Anzeiger = Turkology annual
Bibliography for Turkology and Ottoman Studies
- U.S. Intelligence on the Middle East, 1945-2009
U.S. Intelligence on the Middle East, 1945-2009 covers U.S. intelligence community’s spying and analytic efforts in the Middle East
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
- University of Michigan Language Resource Center Online Catalog
Lists print and media for language learning, including videos of foreign films, available at the LRC in North Quad.
- Very Short Introductions Online
Short ebooks that provide introductions to hundreds of subjects.
- Virtuelle Deutsche Landesbibliographie
Combined catalog of the online local history bibliographies of the 16 states (Länder) of Germany. Searches can be made in the ...
- Web of Science (All Databases)
Cross-search access to: Web of Science, BIOSIS, Zoological Record, MEDLINE, etc.
- Wellesley Index to Victorian Periodicals, 1824-1900
Wellesley is an index to the authorship of articles, and a bibliography of articles written by each contributor, and using each ...
- Witchcraft in Europe and America
Digital archive of texts related to witchcraft dating from the 15th century to the early 20th century.
- World Development Indicators
Provides economic, social and environmental indicators for 210 economies. From the World Bank.
- World News Connection
CIA-sponsored translations of local news sources from around the world, including newspapers, radio and television broadcasts, etc. ...
- World Newspaper Archive
Provides full text searchable access to historical newspapers published in Africa, East Europe, Latin American and South Asia.
- World Politics Review
Current news coverage of international affairs
- World Scholar: Latin America & the Caribbean
Contains over 1.3 million pages of primary source material from archives in the United States and Europe related to Latin America.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.
- Yizkor (Holocaust Memorial) Books
Yizkor (memorial) books are an invaluable source of information to researchers as they are often the only resource for vital ...
- Yomidasu rekishikan
It includes: Yomiuri shinbun of Meiji, Taisho, Showa and current issues; The Daily Yomiuri; and a biographical database.
- Zasshi kiji sakuin shūsei dētabēsu (Kōseisha)
Index to periodical articles published in Japanese, including those in former Japanese colonies, and including local periodicals not ...
- Zhong yang ri bao 中央日报 (Central Daily News), 1928-1949
- Zhongguo Fang Zhi Ku 中國方志庫