Current Page Path
Browse results for: European Studies in Databases
1 - 43 of 43
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online
Covers journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on East-Central Europe ...
- Ancient Europe, 8000 B.C. to A.D. 1000: Encyclopedia of the Barbarian World
This encyclopedia explores the many peoples of early European civilizations responsible for such accomplishments as the rise of farming ...
360-degree Quicktime panoramic views of monuments in many European cities.
The ARTstor Digital Library provides over 1.5 million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences.
- Die Bischöfe des Heiligen Römischen Reiches und der deutschsprachigen Länder
Online version of the biographical dictionary of bishops of the Holy Roman Empire
- Brill Online Reference Works
Cross-searches many of Brill's online reference works
- Brill’s Encyclopaedia of the Neo-Latin World
Essential reference for the history and cultural influence of Neo-Latin
- British Politics and Society
Digital archive that documents the development of urban centers and the restructuring of society during the Industrial Revolution.
- British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture
Digital archive of primary sources related to the arts in the Victorian era.
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- Christian-Muslim Relations Online (600-1500)
Part one of the online version of an essential bibliographical history of relations between these two faiths
- Christian-Muslim Relations Online II (1500-1900)
Part two of the online version of an essential bibliographical history of relations between these two faiths
- Compact Memory - dem Wissenschaftsportal für Jüdische Studien
Compact Memory - dem Wissenschaftsportal für Jüdische Studien. Bibliothek, mit über 100 jüdischen Periodika im deutschsprachigen Raum
- Confidential U.S. State Department Central Files, Europe and Latin America, 1960-1969
Collection of State Department documents from the 1960s, not previously published
- Cross Currents
Cross Currents is a yearbook of Central European civilization, history, literature, and politics published from 1982 to 1993.
CultureGrams is a leading reference for concise, reliable, and up-to-date cultural information on countries across the globe
- Dictionnaire d'histoire et de géographie ecclésiastiques (DHGE)
Extensive articles on the history of the Church
- Early Western Korans Online
Exemplars of Qur'ans and Qur'an translations in Arabic, Latin, German, French, English, Dutch, and Hebrew printed between 1537 and 1857
- Economist Intelligence Unit Country Reports 1952 – 1995
Country level data from the EIU from 1952-1995 for nearly 200 countries
- Encyclopedia of European Social History
This six-volume reference on European social history includes more than 230 articles on everything from serfdom and the economy, to ...
- Europe 1789-1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of Industry and Empire
A five-volume survey of European history from the onset of the French Revolution to the outbreak of World War. Alphabetically arranged ...
- Europe Since 1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of War and Reconstruction
A multi-volume survey of European history from the beginning of World War I in 1914 to the present, presented through alphabetically ...
- Europe, 1450 to 1789: Encyclopedia of the Early Modern World
Explores European history from 1450-1789, from the print revolution to the French Revolution. Includes 1,150 articles written by ...
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
Digital archive of rare British Romantic-era writing contained in the Corvey Collection.
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- The Hungarian Reformation Online
Full text collection of original writings by Hungarian church reformers, from the 1540s through the 1650s.
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Library PressDisplay
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 3,000 newspapers from around the world.
- Mediae Latinitatis Lexicon Minus Online
Online version of the concise dictionary of medieval Latin, an essential reference for European history.
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
Digital primary source collections of the long nineteenth century.
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- Prize Papers Online
Digitized interrogation records and cargo inventories from ships seized by British privateers, 1592-1855.
- Project MUSE
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1880-1930
Digitized collection of INS records covering investigations made during the immigration wave at the turn of the 20th century in the U.S.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Trench Journals and Unit Magazines of the First World War
1,500 periodicals, published between 1914 and the end of 1919.
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.