Keep reading and researching
Current Page Path
Browse results for: Armenian Studies in Databases
1 - 19 of 19
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online
Covers journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on East-Central Europe ...
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Indo-European Etymological Dictionaries Online
Cross-searchable collection of 11 Includes 11 dictionaries containing 20.000 entries in 150 languages.
- JSTOR (temporarily expanded COVID-19 access through June 30, 2020)
Full-text access to the archives of 2,600+ journals and 35,000+ books in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Leiden Armenian Lexical Textbase [LALT]
The texts, currently collected in the LALT project belong to the earliest period up to the historian Movses Xorenats'i. They have been ...
- Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies
An index of research, policy and scholarly discourse on the countries and peoples of the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa. ...
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- PASCAL and FRANCIS
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities & social sciences, 1972-2014.
- PressReader (formerly Library PressDisplay)
Access to issues from the last 90 days (or more) of over 7,000 newspapers & magazines from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Project MUSE (temporarily expanded COVID-19 access through June 30, 2020)
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Russian Academy of Sciences Bibliographies
Indexes 12,500 peridiocals plus books, dissertations, etc. in the humanities and social sciences published in Russia & East Europe.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.