Current Page Path
Browse results for: Archaeology in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 6 of 6
- Anthropology Plus (EBSCO)
Comprehensive, international index to the literature of anthropology and archaeology.
- biab: British and Irish Archaeological Bibliography
Database contains publications "on archaeology and the historic environment, historic buildings, maritime and industrial ...
- Web of Science
Core Collection of multidisciplinary indexes which permit searching for articles that cite a known author or work.
- eHRAF Archaeology
Provides researchers and students access to archaeological materials for comparative studies within and across regions. Contains ...
- Humanities Abstracts (with Full Text)
Covers 700 periodicals in art, film, journalism, linguistics, music, performing arts, philosophy, religion, history, literature, etc.
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
Citations to articles from architecture and related periodicals, emphasizing the fields of architectural design and history.
1 - 20 of 20
- Ancient and Medieval History Online
Covers covers five ancient civilizations-Africa, Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Mesoamerica-from 3 to 5 million years ago to flourishing ...
- Bulletin - The University of Michigan Museums of Art and Archaeology
The Bulletin of the University of Michigan Museums of Art and Archaeology was a joint publication of UMMA, the Kelsey and History of Art.
Dyabola is a suite of databases produced by the German Archaeological Institute (Deutsches Archäologisches Institut) (DAI). Chief among ...
- Egyptian Amulets, Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
The Egyptian Amulet catalog is a collaborative project between the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology and UM's Digital Library Production Service.
- Encyclopedia of Archaeology
Encompasses all aspects of archaeology, including the nature and diversity of archaeology as a scientific discipline, the practice of ...
- Encyclopedia of Global Archaeology
Comprehensive encyclopedia of archaeology worldwide.
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences (IESBS)
Online version of the largest reference work published in the social and behavioral sciences
- Jeffrey R. Parsons Archaeological Sites Images
The Jeffrey R. Parsons digital images are part of the Jeffrey R. Parsons collection housed at UM's Bentley Historical Library.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- KeiBi Online (Keilschriftbibliographie - Cuneiform Bibliography)
Bibliography of Ancient Near Eastern studies originally appearing in Orientalia N.S. Bd. 9; Band 1 (1939 - 1940) -- current (Band 68 (2009))
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Artifacts Database
Online catalog of objects from the ancient world (coins, textiles, pottery, sculpture, etc.) held by UM's Kelsey Museum of Archaeology.
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Textiles Database
The Kelsey Museum Textiles Database is intended to aid researchers when researching and finding textile objects.
- Nubian Letters
Nubian Letters is an independent biannual bulletin for Nubian history and archaeology (International Society for Nubian Studies)
- Oxford Companion to Archaeology
Close to 800 entries on all aspects of archaeology.
- Oxford Handbooks Online
Database of over 25,000 articles from more than 700 handbooks published by OUP across 14 subject areas.
- Routledge Handbooks Online
Over 800 Routledge Handbooks, International Handbooks and Companions on a wide variety of social sciences and humanities topics
- Shenute, a White Monastery Codex
Contains 20 parchment leaves written by Shenute of Atripe (also known as Shenoute).
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science)
A multidisciplinary database with searchable author abstracts covering over 1700 journals in the social sciences.
- Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Human Evolution
Comprehensive encyclopedia of terms relating to the evolutionary history of modern humans.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.