Skip to page content
Skip to search & move keyboard cursor to search field
Current Page Path
AAEL Service Desks
- 2nd Floor Information Desk
- The 2nd Floor Information Desk staff will help you with setting up a library account, borrowing and renewing library materials, and obtaining course reserves.
- 2nd Floor, Duderstadt Center; 2281 Bonisteel Blvd. Ann Arbor, MI 481092094
- 734-647-5747 email@example.com
- Information Desk
- Information Desk staff can check out library materials and keys to training and conference rooms and answer questions about the Duderstadt Center's facilities and services.
- 1st Floor, Duderstadt Center; 2281 Bonisteel Blvd. Ann Arbor, MI 481092094
Staffed when building is open
- Computer & Video Game Archive (CVGA)
- CVGA staff can help you find computer games, video games, and board games to play or study. The CVGA is located in the lower level of the Duderstadt Center.
- B474 Duderstadt Center; 2281 Bonisteel Blvd. Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094
- 734-763-6533 firstname.lastname@example.org
Love the library? Join us in building the future of learning.