As a member of the Late Night Technician's team, I assist in providing a continuation of certain basic services offered throughout the Duderstadt Center past normal business hours. These include services related to the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library, Computer Aided Engineering Network and The Digital Media Commons.
I have been with the University Library for over 11 years.
- Supervise & oversee the work of the Late Night Technicians
- Provide library circulation services and limited reference and technical assistance.
- Facilitate keyed access to reserved rooms.
- Inspect and perform light maintenance to ensure operation of user equipment.
- Promote building security and patron safety.