Current Page Path
I am a member of the Graduate Library Reference Department and answer reference questions via the Ask A Librarian chat service, at the Graduate Library's Information Center desk, and at the Shapiro Library Reference Desk.
During the Fall 2013 term:
Wednesdays, 2-4 pm, 3120 LSA Building (check calendar)
Thursdays, 3-5 pm, SAA Suite, 1st floor, East Hall (check calendar)
- By appointment at a location of your choosing - please contact me and I'm happy to set up an individual consultation!
I have a Master's degree in Library Service from Rutgers University and a Master's degree in Sociology from the University of California, San Diego. My undergraduate degree in Sociology/Psychology is from Wesleyan University.
Before joining the library staff at the U of M, I was the Outreach and Information Technology Librarian at Bryn Mawr College.
When I'm not at work, I enjoy exploring Ann Arbor, reading, writing, eating, the outdoors, and contradancing.
- FAST Lab Resources
- Guide to the UM Library for New Graduate Students
- Keeping Alert - Tracking New Articles and Books in your field
- Library Tips for Psychology Faculty
- PSYCH 351: Advanced Lab in Developmental Psychology
- PSYCH 356: Educational Psychology
- PSYCH 371: Advanced Laboratory in Psychopathology
- PSYCH 381: Advanced Lab in Social Psychology (Konrath)
- PSYCH 437.002: Observational Methods in Biopsychology
- PSYCH 437.004: Endocrine Disruptors