Sigrid Anderson Cordell
Sigrid Anderson Cordell is the liaison to the departments of History and English Literature, as well as the program in American Culture. She is the subject specialist for English literature and U.S., British, and Irish History.
Sigrid Anderson Cordell has a Ph.D. in English and American Literature from the University of Virginia. She has published on American and British literature and culture, women's writing, and transatlantic print culture. Her work has appeared in Victorian Literature and Culture and American Periodicals, and her book, Fictions of Dissent: Reclaiming Authority in Transatlantic Women’s Writing of the Late Nineteenth Century (2010), was published by Pickering and Chatto.
- Arab-American Studies
- British and American History
- DAAS 495: Advanced Research and Writing in African American Studies (Randolph)
- EDWP Meeting
- ENGL 313: Literature and Magazines (Howard)
- English Language & Literature
- Food Studies
- HIS 316: Medieval Women
- History (General)
- History 195: Transformation and Disillusionment in the American 1970s