Current Page Path
Patricia Ann Scott
I worked for Library Finance for 5 years and in the summer of 2012 I returned to the Library in a new position as the Budget Analyst for Library Operations. I have a bachelor's from Eastern Michigan University and a master's from the University of Strathclyde.
Among other things, my responsibilites include:
- Prepare, maintain and analyze individual budget and spending patterns, and analyze, compare and evaluate various
courses of action.
- Manage AUL level financial projects and planning, including developing ad hoc reports and preparing financial models to assist in decision making.
- Work with units to develop, improve and monitor internal systems and controls.
- Serve as a resource on University policies and procedures, and liaison to University central offices and vendors.
- Work closely and collaboratively with a wide range of departments and staff in the library, across campus and beyond.