Current Page Path
I received my M.A. in Library and Information Studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and a B.A. in English and a certificate in Museum Studies from the University of Iowa.
Prior to my appointment as Instructional Technology Librarian, I was the Informatics and Instructional Technology Librarian at IUPUI.
- Hire, train, and supervise staff in the Faculty Exploratory, Knowledge Navigation Center, and TechDeck.
- Develop and deliver instructional sessions.
- Provides reference services at the Graduate Library Reference and Information Center.
- Provides outreach and develops promotional materials for library instructional facilities.
- Consults with faculty, students, and staff on incorporating technology into their teaching, learning, and research.