Current Page Path
Hatcher Graduate Library
Marcia Bailey is a Senior Manager in the Library Operations group. Her responsibilities include:
- Head of the Serials and Microforms department; coordinates staffing and training to assist users with research involving print journals and the extensive microform collections including the viewing and scanning of material from University Library holdings and items requested from other institutions
- Managing staff and projects that support subject specialists and collections in the AAEL, Music, Hatcher and Shapiro Science and Undergraduate Libraries
- Managing staff responsible for administrative support and resource scheduling for the Duderstadt Center
- Leading University Library Reuse/Recycle and sustainability efforts
- Coordinating, scheduling and promoting public and internal events and exhibits in the Library Gallery
Marcia has worked in the University Library system since 2002.
She holds a Master of Business Administration from Michigan State University and completed undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan.
Marcia chairs the library Green team and Sign committee.