Current Page Path
As part of the Hatcher Stacks Office, I work to make sure items on the shelves are easily accesible for patron use. If you are having difficulty finding what you are looking for, the stacks office is here to help you locate it!
I received my B.A. from Kalamazoo College, with a major in Classical Studies and minor in History.
- Plan and oversee shifting, ranging and shelf reading projects
- Prepare items for transfer to the Buhr storage facility
- Edit holding records for accuracy
- Provide back up technical processing support
- Assist patrons with questions relating to the stacks and stacks items