Current Page Path
As a Media consultant for Library Operations, I work with and help support a variety of multimedia technology in the Hatcher and Shapiro buildings.
- Help create multimedia assets for exhibits, training, and promotional purposes.
- As a part of the Library Gallery Team, I help coordinate support for the Library's various events and exhibit technology.
- I manage the Library's instance of the Fourwinds digital signage service.
- Support our conference room and video conferencing technology and serve as the Library's unit representative to the campus-wide BlueJeans consortium.
- Consult with library staff for new multimedia technology installations and upgrades in classroom spaces, conference rooms, and event spaces. I work closely with A/V vendors and oversee installations and future maintenance.
If you have any questions about multimedia technology or are curious about video conferencing systems, digital signage or anything else A/V related, please don't hesitate to contact me via email, office or cell phone!