Current Page Path
Beau D Case
Beau Case is the Head of the Arts & Humanities Team in the Research unit of MLibrary.
I have strong expertise in the areas of arts and humanities scholarship with an emphasis on Western European studies, as well as digital scholarship. I am particularly interested in the digital humanities and engaged learning. As the Head of the Arts and Humanities team in the Library, I provide leadership to these subject experts. Regarding research data,
- I can help faculty and students understand and comply with data management plan requirements, particularly from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH);
- I can assist researchers with data organization, metadata, and documentation, especially in archival research;
- I can articulate the benefits of data sharing and preservation, and engage with the broader arts and humanities fields to follow trends in these areas.
In addition, I have the following duties and subject responsibilities:
- Coordinator for Arts and Humanities Collections
- Field Librarian for Classical Studies, the Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology (IPCAA), and the Interdepartmental Program in Greek and Roman History (IPGRH)
- Librarian for French history and culture
Librarian for Italian history and culture