Current Page Path
Tashia Marie Munson
I am an Access Services Outreach Librarian for the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan Library as well as the UofM Detroit Center.
My Bachelor of Science is from Eastern Michigan University in Written Communications and I completed my MLIS at Wayne State University where I concentrated in Digital Content Management.
My responsibilities in these roles include:
- Oversee and manage the Library's reciprocal borrowing agreement with area colleges and community colleges, ensuring adequate access and use is provided and our partnership with area higher education institutions are effective and supportive
- Provide access to the library's resources and professional consultations to users of the UM Detroit Center and their community partners
- Partner with access services staff to identify and develop staff training opportunities to support the Library's service philosophy seeking continuous improvement in customer service, communciation and intercultural competence
- Design and implement special projects that enhance access to collection
- Actively partnering with other campus units to provide unique services and events to our students