The Henkel Physicians: A Family’s Life in Letters provides a window into the lives of a family of physicians living and working in New Market, Virginia during the 19th century.
- March 25th, 2013 through May 5th, 2013
- Taubman Health Sciences Library, 4th Floor
- Location Information
- Event Type
Open, individual study spaces abound across the library. We also offer a range of group study spaces — many of which may be reserved in advance.
- 15 study rooms on the second and third floors. Request a room. (See our instructions and guidelines for help.)
- Tech suites and collaboration space are also available.
- Study carrels can be reserved weekly and by the semester.
- 18 study rooms on the second floor. Request a room.
You may also reserve a room by phone or e-mail:
- Shapiro Library circulation desk: (734)764-7491
- Hatcher Graduate Library circulation desk: (734)764-0401
- RoomSchedulers@umich.edu — please, specify which room you are requesting, the date on which you wish to use the room, and start and end times of your reservation.
The University Library supports curriculum needs with its course reserves service, which offers faculty the opportunity to make books, coursepacks, CDs, and other physical items available to students. These items are available to students at the libraries for short periods of time to maximize access to high use and high demand materials.
Faculty are encouraged to look at the millions of online articles in PDF format available to the University of Michigan community before placing a request for course support via the library's 7FAST service. If the article or book chapter needed is not available via our online resources, 7FAST staff will be happy to provide electronic versions of materials for instructor posting to their course CTools sites.
Taubman Health Sciences Library
1135 E. Catherine St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Hours this week:
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 7:45 PM|
Help by Subject
Resources & Services
- Taubman Library Staff Directory
- MLibrary@NCRC (North Campus
- Taubman Health Sciences Library Events
- Clinical Questions and Resources
- Community Outreach
- Disability Services
- Mobile Device Resources
- Library Guides, Tutorials and Presentations
- Upcoming Workshops