Shake off end-of-semester stress while relaxing with a furry friend. Therapy dogs await your attention, courtesy of Therapaws of Michigan.
Join us outside of the Design Lab on the first floor of the Shapiro Library:
- Date & Time
- April 19, 2016 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Shapiro Undergraduate Library, First Floor
- Location Information
- Event Type
- Open House
In Between Worlds, an integrative project by Penny W. Stamps School of Art & Design senior Elaine Czech, reimagines humans' relationship with primates through a series of carved wooden masks inspired by Japanese Noh Theater masks.
- April 19th, 2013 through May 5th, 2013
- Current Periodicals Reading Room
- Event Type
Center for Entrepreneurship
2281 Bonisteel Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI
The Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE) is impact-driven: We shape entrepreneurs who want to have a positive impact on society – with disruptive ideas that are scalable and meet a societal need. CFE supports these entrepreneurs and connects them with the Michigan entrepreneurial network.
- Sponsors entrepreneurship courses, academic programs, and events;
- Offers academic and startup advising;
- Connects students to the Michigan alumni and mentor network;
- Provides grants for students to pursue startup ideas;
- Coordinates activities with entrepreneurship student organizations on campus;
- Co-manages the TechArb student startup accelerator;
- Assists researchers with the commercialization process;
- Supports Michigan economic development efforts.
Shapiro Library Ask a Librarian Desk
Hours this week:
|Tuesday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
Open, individual study spaces abound across the library. We also offer a range of group study spaces — many of which may be reserved in advance.
For Spring/Summer 2016 room reservations in the Shapiro Library will be available on a "first come first served" basis. An updated room reservation system will be in place for Fall 2016.
- 12 study rooms on the second floor.
- 5 rooms on the first floor including the Winberg Presentation Practice Room and the Perlstein Editing Room.
- Study carrels can be reserved weekly and by the semester. Contact the Hatcher Graduate Library Circulation for more information.
- 18 study rooms on the second floor. Request a room.
The University Library supports curriculum needs with its course reserves service The service offers faculty the opportunity to make books, coursepacks, CDs, and other physical items available to students. These items are available to students at the libraries for short periods of time to maximize access to high use and high demand materials.
- Faculty: to request that films be placed on reserve at the Askwith Media Library for in-house viewing, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other materials and locations, please use our online form to make a course reserves request.
- Students: search course reserve items through Mirlyn Classic.
- Questions? See our FAQ or contact your course reserves location.