Are you an undergraduate, graduate student, or faculty member interested in learning more about academic publishing? Please join us for a distinguished panel of faculty members from across the disciplines who will discuss the academic publishing experience for aspiring authors from a variety of viewpoints.
- Date & Time
- March 14, 2013 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Gallery, 100 Hatcher Graduate Library
- Location Information
- Event Type
- Panel Discussion
Hatcher Library Ask a Librarian Desk
Hours this week:
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Monday||09:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Asia Library Office
Dr. Nadezhda Kavrus-Hoffmann describes her project of cataloging Greek manuscripts in American Libraries and then focuses on the University of Michigan collection and the results of her research to date.
Open, individual study spaces abound across the library. We also offer a range of group study spaces — many of which may be reserved in advance.
For Spring/Summer 2016 room reservations in the Shapiro Library will be available on a "first come first served" basis. An updated room reservation system will be in place for Fall 2016.
- 12 study rooms on the second floor.
- 5 rooms on the first floor including the Winberg Presentation Practice Room and the Perlstein Editing Room.
- Study carrels can be reserved weekly and by the semester. Contact the Hatcher Graduate Library Circulation for more information.
- 18 study rooms on the second floor. Request a room.