About the Collection
This collections consists of printed and manuscript materials from the Philippines, mostly from the 1950s and 1960s.
- Letter., Ed Landsdale to Henry L. Miller "about Roth's book."
- "Operation Brotherhood" (2 pieces).
- Hints for TV demonstration programs (1950s) [how to influence people]
- Philippine Government (Confidential)
- Order of Battle Bulletin, CPP and its HMB Army. Copy 22.
- Weekly intelligence Report. Copy 60
- Facts about HUKS-Know your Enemy for Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Training manual for soldiers in fighting HUKS.
- Leaflets (for plane drops)
- 32, including one safe conduct pass, all in fine condition, except one.
- Conference, March 26, 27, 28 1962. US Army's Limited-War Mission and Social Science Research (This meeting was confidential)
- Registration Form.
- Schedule of events.
- Special information sheets.
- Handwritten talking points with accompanying material for some meeting about HUKS and insurgency.
- 10 booklets (in English or Tagalog) and billboards about avoiding HUKS or staying loyal to Manila.
- 3 Komiks (excellent condition) showing what happens to those who dally with HUKS or who the HUKS see as class enemies (content is grisly).
- 1 training comic in English "This man is AFTER You."
Page created by Sarah Wingo
UM School of Information MSI Candidate