- [v. 1] Agriculture, commerce, finance, history, languages, law, ethnology.
- [v. 2] Slavery and peonage. Correspondence, newspaper comments, special committee reports.
- [v. 3] Medicine, science, political and social economy, exhibition of Igorots, education.
- [v. 4] American occupation, independence.
- [v. 5-6] Filipinization and its results.
- [v. 7] Voting in the Philippines.
- [v. 8, pt. 1] Insurrection. [pt. 2] Treaty of Biacnabató.
- [v. 9] Jones bill.
- [v. 10] Jones bill and comment.
- [v. 11] Philippine commission, Legislature, and government bureaus.
- [v. 12] Memorandum of special appropriation acts, 1908-1915.
- [v. 13] Memorandum...relative to a proposed fusion of the Bureau of forestry with the Bureau of lands.
- [v. 14] Public health documents.
- [v. 15] Public works, special government provinces.
- [v. 16] Personal letters.
- [v. 17] Miscellaneous documents. August 1898, to April, 1899.
- [v. 18] Personal letters and clippings.
- [v. 19] Translations from Filipino press.
- [v. 20] General hospital, Manila railroad co.
- [v. 21, pt. 1-2] Personal records of officials.
- To view Mirlyn listing for this collection click here.
Worcester Family Papers, c. 1740-1940
- In 1986 Worcester’s grandniece Elizabeth Worcester Deily donated Worcester Family Papers.
Dean C. Worcester Papers 1887-1925.
- This listing is for an archival holding at the University of Michigan's Bentley Historical Library.
Photographs of the Philippine Islands [photographs].
- This a collection of images taken by Worcester during his tenure on the U.S. Philippine Commission. The collection includes photographs of people, places, and activities in the Philippines, including the indigenous groups of the southern islands.
- This collection can also be viewed at the Philippine Photographs Digital Archive website. (University of Michigan, Digital Library Production Service, Digital Library Collections and Publications).
Page created by Sarah Wingo
UM School of Information MSI candidate