Open, individual study spaces abound across the library. We also offer a range of group study spaces — many of which may be reserved in advance.
- 15 study rooms on the second and third floors. Request a room. (See our instructions and guidelines for help.)
- Video editing and collaboration space are also available.
- Study carrels can be reserved weekly and by the semester.
- 18 study rooms on the second floor. Request a room.
You may also reserve a room by phone or e-mail:
- Shapiro Library circulation desk: (734)764-7491
- Hatcher Graduate Library circulation desk: (734)764-0401
- RoomSchedulers@umich.edu — please, specify which room you are requesting, the date on which you wish to use the room, the number of people for the reservation, and start and end times of your reservation.