Open, individual study spaces abound across the library. We also offer a range of group study spaces — many of which may be reserved in advance.
- Two study rooms on third floor of Hatcher North. Reserve now. (See our instructions and guidelines for help.)
- Study carrels can also be reserved weekly and by the semester.
- 15 study rooms on the second and third floors. Reserve now. (See our instructions and guidelines for help.)
- Tech suites and collaboration space are also available.
- 18 study rooms on the second floor. Reserve now.
- 11 study rooms. Reserve now.
You may also reserve a room by phone or e-mail:
- Shapiro Library circulation desk: (734)764-7491
- Hatcher Graduate Library circulation desk: (734)764-0401
- RoomSchedulers@umich.edu — please, specify which room you are requesting, the date on which you wish to use the room, and start and end times of your reservation.