Law Building// Use Show case for video, to have more than one video at a time.?>
Prior to the General Library's completion in 1883, the University Library occupied space in the Law Building. 1933, the Law Building was renamed Haven Hall and was used by Literature Science & the Arts. It burned on June 6, 1950.
Image courtesy of the Bentley Historical Library
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.