Nursing Reference Center is a web-based nursing reference system designed to provide the latest evidence-based clinical information for nursing practice, education, and research at the point-of-care. It is international in scope and includes the following features:
- evidence-based content
- clinically organized quick lessons
- evidence-based care sheets
- nursing practice & skill worksheets
- skill competency hecklists
- internationally accreditred continuing education modeules
- point-of-care drug information
- patient education handouts
- best practice guidelines
- key reference books with searchable full txt
- detailed medical illustrations
An app is available for the iPhone/iPad/iTouch from the iTunes store.
Trial access expires on 31 May 2013.