- Alternative Titles
- JBI Clinical Online Network of Evidence for Care and TherapeuticsJoanna Briggs Institute Clinical Online Network of Evidence for Care and Therapeutics
JBICOnNECT is a portal to the following databases from the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI):
- The JBI Library of Systematic Reviews is a fully refereed library that publishes systematic reviews of literature following the JBI methodology. These reviews may be of quantitative or qualitative research data, text and/or opinion, relate to economic data or combinations of the above. The JBI Library of Systematic Reviews publishes systematic reviews undertaken by the Joanna Briggs Institute and its international collaborating centres and groups.
- Best Practice Information Sheet (BPIS) are short summaries based on the results and recommendations of systematic reviews. BPIS are easily disseminated and provide busy health professionals access to key issues and recommendations that have been collected from a large volume of material.
- Evidence-Based Recommended Practice (EBRP) are interventions or procedures that describe and/or recommended certain practices on selected clinical topics. Recommended Practices are based on the best available evidence and each practice consists of an equipment list, a recommended practice, occupational health and safety provisions, and an adjoining evidence summary where evidence is available.
- Evidence Summaries (ES) are short abstracts that summarise existing international evidence on common health care interventions and activities. Evidence summaries are based on structured searches of the literature and selected evidence-based health care databases.
This is the primary database for evidence-based nursing.
- Stable URL