The Library now has perpetual access to the electronic edition of Richard Taruskin's Oxford History of Western Music. Originally published in 5 volumes by Oxford University Press, this resource covers the history of the development of Western classical music. Key content and features include:
- Access the full text from the Oxford History of Western Music with notes, bibliographies and further readings for all 69 chapters
- Browse 500 illustrations, 1,800 musical examples, and the index from the 2009 print edition
- Connect to relevant entries in Grove Music Online
- Jump to art credits for the volume or to further reading lists with open-URL compliant links
- Personalize by saving searches and sharing the results via social networking sites
- Printer-friendly formatting
Please e-mail the Music Library (email@example.com) with any questions or comments about this resource.