Current Page Path
Search results for demographics.
- Demographics : a casebook for business and government /
- Kintner, Hallie J.
- Demographics : a guide to methods and data sources for media...
- Murdock, Steve H.
- California occupational mortality, 1979-1981.
- California. Health Demographics Section.
- U.S. Census and Demographic Information
A general guide to understanding and finding demographic data produced by the U.S. Census Bureau
It is the policy of the University Library that the privacy of all users shall be respected in compliance with feder...
- Access Ending for Roubini Global Economics
Due to low usage and similar content available from other resources, access to Roubini Global Economics at the Unive...
- Health Literacy Forum: Poster Abstracts
Health Literacy: Its Impact on Health Care and Health Care Costs Presenters: Merle Rosenzweig and Anna Ercoli Schnit...
- Papyrology Collection
A world-renowned collection of ancient texts and documents dating from about 1,000 BCE to 1,000 CE The University of...
Contact a specialist for in-depth research information on demographics.
Clark Library, Hatcher Gra...
Head, Science, Engineering and Clark Library; Director of Research Data Services
Additional Search Suggestions:
Looking for articles?ArticlesPlus (0 matches for your search)
Looking for resources on a specific subject?Browse resources by subject
Looking for books not available at MLibrary?
Looking for University of Michigan authored material?Deep Blue (0 matches for your search)
Looking to search the full text of 10.8 million online books?HathiTrust Full-Text search