- December 18, 2015. CRMS Weekly Update
- Annual report to IMLS, December 2014
- Mid-year report to IMLS, July 2014
- Annual report to IMLS, December 2013
- Mid-year report to IMLS, July 2013
- Annual report to IMLS, December 2012
- Mid-year report to IMLS, July 2012
- Jennifer Block. International Copyright, Interlibrary Loan, and CRMS-World, presented at IDS Project Conference. July 30, 2015. Slide presentation.
- Kristina Eden. CRMS: UC Institutions and More, Making an Impact; presented at University of California San Francisco. June 30, 2015. Slide presentation.
- Kristina Eden, Kris Kasianovitz, Bernadette Barlett. State Government Information and the Copyright Conundrum presented at ALA 2015 GODORT State and Local Documents Task Force meeting. June 29, 2015. Slide presentation.
- Emily Peiffer. VIAF As a Resource for Author Nationality, presented at Wayne State University National Digital Stewardship Alliance Student Chapter’s Annual Colloquium, “Putting the Pieces Together: Digital Curation, Preservation, and Metadata.” Detroit, MI. April 24, 2015.
- Matt Carruthers, Kristina Eden. Authority Records and Copyright Determination, webinar presented for ALCTS Division. November 19, 2014.
- Kristina Eden, Melissa Levine. Finding the Public Domain, webinar presented for EDUCAUSE. November 5, 2014.
- Kristina Eden, Bernadette Bartlett, and Kris Kasianovitz. State Government Information and the Copyright Conundrum, presented at the Special Libraries Association 2014 Annual Conference. Vancouver, Canada. June 9, 2014. Slide presentation.
- Robert Wolven, Melissa Levine, and Zack Lane. HathiTrust's Copyright Review Management System - From Theory to Practice, presented at the NYTSL, METRO, and ACRL/NY Summer Copyright Event. New York, New York. June 5, 2014. Video presentations.
- Justin Bonfiglio and Kristina Eden. Copyright and State Government Documents: Raising Awareness, presented as a brownbag at UM Libraries on May 29, 2014. Slide presentation.
- Justin Bonfiglio, Bernadette Bartlett, and Kris Kasianovitz. State Government Information and the Copyright Conundrum, presented as a Legislative Research Librarians Webinar on May 7, 2014. Video (zipped) and slide presentation.
- Melissa Levine. Real Life Copyright, presented at the 8th Annual Digital Library Conference. Hogan Center, College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA. April 8, 2014.
- Kristina Eden. Successful Copyright Reviews Across Multiple Institutions, presented at Michigan Academy conference at Oakland University, Alma, MI on February 28, 2014.
- Judith Ahronheim. Building Blocks for Inter-Institutional Collaboration: A HathiTrust Copyright Review Case Study, presented at ALA Midwinter 2014 in Philadelphia, PA on January 25, 2014.
- Judith Ahronheim. Enhancing Authority Records to Aid Copyright Review, presented at ALA Midwinter 2014 in Philadelphia, PA on January 25, 2014.
- Jennifer Block. CRMS World: Some Advanced Searching Tips, a presentation to CRMS reviewers on October 24, 2013.
- Melissa Levine and Richard Adler. Rights, Research, Results: The Copyright Review Management System Projects, presented at the CNI Spring Membership Meeting 2013 in San Antonio, TX, on April 5, 2013.
- Kris Kasianovitz. State Government Information and the Copyright Conundrum, presented at the Best Practices Exchange Conference in Annapolis, MD, on Dec. 5, 2012. Prezi presentation and handout.
- Richard Adler. The CRMS Projects: Out of Print, Out of Mind, a lightning talk presented at UM Library on October 22, 2012.
- Richard Adler. The CRMS Projects: Putting Books to Rights (ppt), a lightning talk presented at UM Library on July 26, 2012.
- Bobby Glushko. Copyright Basics (ppt), an introduction to issues of copyright law presented to the reviewers-in-training at the CRMS-World Training Meeting in Ann Arbor, Michigan, on May 2, 2012.
- LeighAnn Ayers. An update on CRMS given to the ALCTS Technical Services Directors of Large Research Libraries Interest Group, at the American Library Association Midwinter Meeting in Dallas, Texas, on January 13, 2012.
- Bobby Glushko. CRMS-World Presentation Overview (ppt), a general introduction to HathiTrust, the Institute for Museum and Library Services, and the two IMLS-funded CRMS projects.
- Bobby Glushko. Practical Applications of Copyright Formalities (ppt), an introduction to copyright law and the CRMS projects.
White Papers and Studies
Testing the HathiTrust Copyright Search Protocol in Germany: A Pilot Project on Procedures and Resources
Rebecca Behnk, Karina Georgi, Regine Granzow and Lovis Atze, Humboldt University, Berlin, D-Lib Magazine, September/October 2014, Volume 20, Number 9/10
CRMS South America (pdf)
Carlos Ovalle, Caron Garstka, Georgia Harper. September 2013.
- Successfully Collaborating Across Multiple Institutions: Observations from CRMS-World (pdf)
Kristina Eden. December 4, 2013.
- The Copyright Review Management System, It's Development and Process (pdf)
Judith Ahronheim, Kristina Eden. October 1, 2013.
- CRMS-World Legal Analysis and Resulting Workflow (pdf)
Bobby Glushko. February 20, 2012.
- Search Strategies for Finding British Commonwealth Author Death Dates: UM CRMS Grant (pdf)
The Reference Staff of the Humanities and Social Sciences Division, Library of Congress. Prepared for the University of Michigan Library Staff, December 7, 2011.