Homeopathy Materials of the University of Michigan Taubman Health Sciences Library

The homeopathy collection contains items dating from the mid-1800’s to the present day. Of particular interest is the Bradford Homeopathy Collection, which is composed of 1027 pamphlets that detail 75 years of the history and development of the field of homeopathic medicine.

The homeopathy collection at the Taubman Health Sciences Library of the University of Michigan originated in the holdings of the Homeopathic Medical College, first established as part of the University in Ann Arbor in 1875 and conducted concurrently with the allopathic Medical School until 1922. The collection itself contains items dating from the mid-1800’s to the present day. Of particular interest is the Bradford Homeopathy Collection, which is composed of 1027 pamphlets that detail 75 years of the history and development of the field of homeopathic medicine. Along with the holdings of the former Homeopathic Library, these pamphlets constitute one of the world's most complete collections on the subject.   Please note that many of these materials have been digitally scanned, and their full text is available online, at the following URL: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/homeop.

Page maintained by Ian Demsky
Last modified: 01/21/2014