Highlights of the Government Information Collections include:
- Federal and Michigan laws and legislation
- United States Congressional publications since 1789
- United Nations documents since 1946
- Statistical abstracts from around the world
- U.S. Decennial Census since 1790
We also have access to many databases that cover government information, politics and law . Some are freely available and others require subscriptions and are only available to University of Michigan staff, students and faculty.