MLibrary Browse results for Chemistry in Research Guides
Highly Recommended Research Guides
1 - 1 of 1
Resources for basic research in chemistry, including: analytical, organic, inorganic, biological, and physical chemistry.
Other Research Guides
1 - 9 of 9
- Beilstein & Gmelin User Guide
This guide provides information on using two important chemistry resources: Beilstein and Gmelin.
- CHEM 120/BIOPHYS 115: (In)organic Nutrition
This is a guide for literature research in the first-year seminar course "(In)organic Nutrition".
- CHEM 447 Physical Methods of Analysis
A reading list for students in Chem 447
- Cambridge Structural Database
A powerful and flexible resource to discover the knowledge contained within more than 500,000 crystal structures.
- Chem216 Synthesis and Characterization of Organic Compounds
Help you get started with obtaining physical properties and spectroscopic data of substances as well as organic reactions information from Reaxys and other resources.
- ChemBioOffice: Professional illustrations and beyond for chemists and biologists
Basics for using ChemBioOffice/ChemBioDraw and brief introduction to applications of its different tools
- Finding Spectral Data
A guide to locating IR, NMR, mass spec, and other spectral data.
- Reaxys: Beilstein/Gmelin/Patent Chemistry
Resources and how-to guide to use Reaxys efficiently
Access and use SciFinder through the web version for exploring chemical literature and substance information.