MLibrary Browse results for Slavic Languages and Literatures in Databases
1 - 10 of 10
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online
Covers journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on East-Central Europe ...
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences. To ...
- Indo-European Etymological Dictionaries Online
Cross-searchable collection of 11 Includes 11 dictionaries containing 20.000 entries in 150 languages.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Library PressDisplay
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 300 newspapers from around the world. The newspapers include the same content and are in ...
- Literary Research Guide: An Annotated Listing of Reference Sources in English Literary Studies (5th Edition)
An electronic edition of James Harner's guide to reference sources in English literary studies.
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- Reference Guide to World Literature
Contains biographical and critical essays on authors from throughout the world, as well as essays covering specific work or works of an ...
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
Over 62 million records describing books, periodicals, sound recordings, videos, musical scores, archival materials, maps, electronic ...