Current Page Path
Browse results for: Pacific/Australia/New Zealand Studies in Databases
1 - 12 of 12
- Abstracts in Anthropology
Index and abstract of all four subfields of anthropology: cultural anthropology, physical anthropology, archaeology and linguistic.
- Australasian Literature: Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands
Trial thru 8/26/14. Fiction and poetry from Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, 1930's to the present
- Bildbestand der Deutschen Kolonialgesellschaft in der Universitätsbibliothek Frankfurt am Main
50,000 digitized slides, photographs, and book illustrations from the archive mostly documenting late 19th and early 20th-century Africa.
- British Online Archives
Online archive of documents related to British history.
- Cambridge University Press Online Journals
Provides full-text access to recent volumes of scholarly journals in all subject areas published by Cambridge University Press.
- Early Experiences in Australasia
Trial thru 8/26/14. Primary source documents on settlement of Australia and the the surrounding region
- eHRAF World Cultures
Nearly one million pages of ethnographic texts on over 280 of the world's cultures, past and present.
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Library PressDisplay
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 300 newspapers from around the world. The newspapers include the same content and are in ...
Over 62 million records describing books, periodicals, sound recordings, videos, musical scores, archival materials, maps, electronic ...