Current Page Path
MLibrary Browse results for Numeric (Micro-Level) Data in Databases
1 - 10 of 10
- Data Citation Index
Searchable descriptions of 1 million+ datasets in all subject areas from 69 repositories, plus citations to publications using the data.
- Global Insight
Cancellation Notice: IHS Global Insight will be cancelled in late 2012. Send comments to email@example.com
- ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research) Data Archive
The Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research maintains the world's largest archive of computerized, numeric social ...
- The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, a Project of the Pew Research Center
Covers issues at the intersection of religion and public affairs in the U.S. and around the world.
- Pew Internet & American Life Project, a Project of the Pew Research Center
Explores f the internet's impact on families, communities, the workplace, schools, health care & civic life.
- Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism
PEJ tracks the transformation of journalism in a changing information landscape through its annual State of the News Media report and other
- Pew Research Social & Demographic Trends
Pew Social & Demographic Trends studies behaviors and attitudes of Americans in their daily lives.
SimplyMap allows you to create thematic maps and reports using demographic, business and marketing data.
- Social Explorer
Social Explorer provides easy access to demographic information about the United States, from 1790 to present. Create maps and reports.
- World Integrated Trade Solution (WITS)
WITS provides access to international merchandise trade and protection related data.