Current Page Path
MLibrary Browse results for Linguistics in Databases
1 - 30 of 30
- Abstracts in Anthropology
Index and abstract of all four subfields of anthropology: cultural anthropology, physical anthropology, archaeology and linguistic.
- Bibliographie der deutschen Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (BDSL)
Online version (1985-)of the printed bibliography (1957-). BDSL covers all aspects of secondary literature in the areas of German ...
- Bibliographie Linguistischer Literatur (BLLDB)
Index to international articles, books, conferences, and dissertations in the fields of applied and theoretical linguistics. ...
- DARE: Dictionary of American Regional English
An online edition of the Dictionary of American Regional English
- Database of Latin Dictionaries
Collected, searchable online versions of important Latin dictionaries.
- Dictionary of Old English
Dictionary of the Old English language.
- Encyclopedia of Ancient Greek Language and Linguistics
Scholarly and multidisciplinary encyclopedia for the study of Ancient Greek.
- Encyclopedia of Applied Linguistics
The Encyclopedia of Applied Linguistics comprises over 1,100 original essays in various fields of applied linguistics.
- Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics
Comprehensively covers all aspects of Arabic languages and linguistics.
- Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics
A systematic and comprehensive treatment of the history and study of the Hebrew language from its earliest attested form to the present
- Encyclopedia of Language and Education
Global coverage of language and education, with special emphasis on multicultural and bilingual education. Second edition, published ...
- Ethnologue, Web Version
An encyclopedia of all of the world’s known living languages.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Grand Robert Dictionary
The complete version of Le Grand Robert de la langue française in its latest edition: 86 000 articles, 100 000 words, 350 000 meanings, ...
- De Gruyter Online Books
Electronically published books from Walter de Gruyter, Harvard University Press, Versita, Ontos, and Oldenbourg.
- Indo-European Etymological Dictionaries Online
Cross-searchable collection of 11 Includes 11 dictionaries containing 20.000 entries in 150 languages.
- International Encyclopedia of Communication
Published in association with the International Communication Association (ICA), the encyclopedia contains over 1300 entries that range ...
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences (IESBS)
Online version of the largest reference work published in the social and behavioral sciences
- ISAJ (Iraqi Academic Scientific Journals) database
Full text open source scholarly journals published by the Iraqi universities and research institutions
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
Bibliography of Ancient Near Eastern studies originally appearing in Orientalia N.S. Bd. 9; Band 1 (1939 - 1940) -- current (Band 68 (2009))
- Lexicons of Early Modern English (LEME)
Historical database of lexicons from circa 1400-1702.
- Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts
Indexes literature in linguistics and related disciplines.
- Michigan Corpus of Academic Spoken English (MICASE)
The Michigan Corpus of Academic Spoken English (MICASE) is a collection of nearly 1.8 million words of transcribed speech from UM.
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
Combined access to all ProQuest databases, covering many different fields and full text articles.
Premier resource for surveying the literature of psychology and adjunct fields. Covers 1887-present. Produced by the APA.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Turkologischer Anzeiger = Turkology annual
Bibliography for Turkology and Ottoman Studies
- Web of Science
Core Collection of multidisciplinary indexes which permit searching for articles that cite a known author or work.