MLibrary Browse results for Iberian Studies in Databases
1 - 12 of 12
- Dialnet – Universidad de la Rioja
Indexes over 5,000 journals primarily in Spanish with an emphasis on the Humanities and Social Sciences. It also includes a growing ...
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Hemeroteca Digital
Consists of 143 titles which comprise 500.000 pages representing a wide variety of Spanish press of all types: political, satirical, ...
- Historical Abstracts (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- Humanities and Social Sciences Index (with Abstracts and Full Text)
Covers 1,500+ periodicals across all humanities and social sciences fields, 1907 - present.
- International Medieval Bibliography (IMB)
Lists articles, notes, etc. in journals, Festschriften, conference proceedings, and collected essays on all aspects of medieval studies ...
- Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance
Includes index to citations from more than 1,600 scholarly journals in all areas of Medieval and Renaissance studies (400-1700). Also ...
- Lexikon des Mittelalters
Enhanced online version of the Medieval Studies encyclopedia Lexikon des Mittelalters.
- Oxford Reference: Bilingual Dictionaries
Combined access to 18 concise and pocket sized bilingual dictionaries published by Oxford University Press.
- PAIS International: Public Affairs Information Service
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- United States and its Territories, 1870-1925
Comprises full text of monographs and government documents published in the US, Spain & the Philippines.
Over 62 million records describing books, periodicals, sound recordings, videos, musical scores, archival materials, maps, electronic ...